• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT| HaloGAF Evolved

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I finished Primordium last night. Like the previous book, amazingly well written. I'm afraid however, that it doesn't really reveal much.
This is the closest we've come to a straight up confirmation of Forerunners and Precursors still living I suppose
, but other than that, we don't really get any more of an idea of where Halo 4 is going. A great read overall though, without a doubt.

daedalius

I'm sure that's a big reason, but for the guys in my school, it's just because it isn't realistic. They've never even played a Halo game. This is a quote of one of them why Halo is bad: ''Haha, you're shooting with a weapon you'll never even use in real life''.

The people you talk to are dumb.

FyreWulff

Hopefully Waypoint gets heatmaps in an update. I just realized I can't get an overhead of any of the Anniversary maps because Bungie.net does not support Anniversary for heatmaps (and I'm guessing with roughly little more than 30 days left, it probably never will)

question:

- 4 falcons
- 2 scorpions
- 2 wraiths
- 2 revenants
- 2 gauss hogs
- 2 rocket hogs
- 2 chain hogs
- 3 rocket hogs
- 8 ghosts

Heavy enough?

I'm sure that's a big reason, but for the guys in my school, it's just because it isn't realistic. They've never even played a Halo game. This is a quote of one of them why Halo is bad: ''Haha, you're shooting with a weapon you'll never even use in real life''.

wanker.gif

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Hmm. Excitement for Halo 4 rose by 14.3% overall thanks to this page.

A thousand percent or so more than the majority of the past pages in this thread.

This is progress.

Scrimshaw sounds like Scrim Shore which could indicate its set on a beach or coastline. Imagine a multiplayer map that was 2 forts or one large structure set in a local like

Alternatively it could be similar to Burial mounds and set within the wreckage of the crashed half of Forward unto Dawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom