• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT| HaloGAF Evolved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blueblur1

First match of the evening and half of the other team quit. Drop-in/drop-out MP would be nice right about now.

Played a game on Pinnacle. Everyone used jetpacks and Assault rifle. :( No DMR or NR on the map. I could puke.

Edit: I couldn't join your game, Blueblur. It kicked me out of the waiting list asap. Going to be back online later.

No problem, dude. If anyone wants to join me my GT is Total Sacrifice.

Ramirez

First match of the evening and half of the other team quit. Drop-in/drop-out MP would be nice right about now.

There's at least one quitter in probably 90% of the games I play, it's pretty ridiculous.

Also, discuss.

m57738_1290049369390.gif

You know, it actually makes sense - just not in the way that person meant it.

Rumor:
Waypoint users aren't stupid enough to believe [leaked screenshot].

Frankie:
Nope.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
The Waypoint forum's format is just a clusterfart of information on every post.

Every post has;

Username
#36 Posted : 4 minutes ago
Retweet
Remove Thank

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 9 post(s)

>Actual post text<

1 user thanked Username for this useful post.
Username on 2/19/2012
PM
Report?

Mine eyes.

Havok

I almost just made a serious, detailed post in a thread on an official Halo forum for the first time in years.

Thank god common sense took hold before I made that mistake.

Every post has;

Mine eyes.

It really makes you appreciate the minimalist approach Gaf takes. Even adding features like multi-quote was done delicately. It's kinda nice to see.

Too bad it highlights the lack of substance each of my posts bears :p

Havok

Do you still play SWTOR?
Every once in a while. I haven't gone back to my pub character yet, mostly been doing PVP on my Juggernaut. I burned out really hard on the idea of going back through all those planets' side quests but I'll probably get back into it more heavily soon. I actually enjoy how the melee tank classes play in the midgame more than the BH/Trooper so I might just reroll a Knight or something.
Are you on the GAF Empire side, or another server?
I'm on Keller's Void, just not in the GAF guild since I'm not super active (or that good at MMOs since I've only played Warcraft for about three weeks to get a character to 80 and then this).

Ramirez

Every once in a while. I haven't gone back to my pub character yet, mostly been doing PVP on my Juggernaut. I burned out really hard on the idea of going back through all those planets' side quests but I'll probably get back into it more heavily soon.

Are you on the GAF Empire side, or another server?

Ken

Are you still playing Pub side? I think more and more every day that not rolling Empire was a mistake. Just not much activity on the Republic side. :(

I'm on the Pub side on KV, and yeah, it seems Empire GAF is Best GAF. :(

I wish this would have dawned on me before wasting enough time to hit 46, lol. I started a Chiss Op on Empire, but maaaaaaaaan, I've done Empire side like 4 times already up to like Belsavis. I'm having the worst luck with this game, RL friends quit, then the Repub GAF side is a ghost town. :(

I have a 50 Vanguard and a 42 Gunslinger and I'm pretty burnt out. I logged in two days ago and there was only like 5 people online in the guild at the time during "active hours."

To be on topic, I hope any Halo MMOs won't have different factions to choose from.

Ramirez

I'm on the Pub side on KV, and yeah, it seems Empire GAF is Best GAF. :(

I wish this would have dawned on me before wasting enough time to hit 46, lol. I started a Chiss Op on Empire, but maaaaaaaaan, I've done Empire side like 4 times already up to like Belsavis. I'm having the worst luck with this game, RL friends quit, then the Repub GAF side is a ghost town. :(

Domino Theory

Crystal Dynamics

Every post has;

Mine eyes.

It's so hard for me to get even one post on those forums. I always get a "IE encountered a problem with this webpage. Close program/Check for solution" and the site is just generally slow and clunky.

And of course the Waypoint app itself just boots me out in the middle of whatever I'm doing to say "cannot connect to server at this time."

zap

The waypoint forums are ridiculously hard to use with all the errors and superflous information as Dani pointed out.

At least Bnet was easy to navigate...

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Using Chrome, I only get errors on the forums once per day instead of once per minute since they upgraded them.

It's usually the Microsoft ID authentication that's the culprit. That and the YAF software.

Kuroyume

Banned
Not really sure what Halo has broken on here from Frank other than shooting down the timing of a reveal or trailer. I guess he's a little bit more open with talking about the books and other stupid crap like that, but who cares about that?

Btw, and no I actually do like Swordbase a lot. I don't camp the lift either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom