• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT| HaloGAF Evolved

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhaleonEB

I am amazed we are leak free. Well, aside from the guy who said the game was shiny. But other than that.. This is gonna be fun.

So I'm curious, what are people looking forward to the most with Halo 4? Art? SP? MP? Jump height? Codpiece?

I'm really quite delighted we've been leak-free, and I hope we stay that way. No early pre-alpha stuff, no Tom Morello, nada. Just a reveal of something I assume will be much more polished and closer to the final game, out of the blue.

I'm probably as excited for this reveal as for any other, for that reason.

My main interests are visual style (not art, but the way that art is presented) base traits. Player movement and core abilities. I would really like the golden tripod restored.
I'm saying Reach really upped the ante on DAT ASS. So I expect even better from 4.

Kat was packing some mighty fine heat.

Well, just for kicks, found a new fake that was floating around, better done than the ones I've seen lately.

AmnJQJkCQAACSAd.jpg:large

I'm saying Reach really upped the ante on DAT ASS. So I expect even better from 4.

Do you now? I'm sure MC has a nice ass under that armor that looks like a big grinning face.
c21fd564-1-1.jpg

I'm really quite delighted we've been leak-free, and I hope we stay that way. No early pre-alpha stuff, no Tom Morello, nada. Just a reveal of something I assume will be much more polished and closer to the final game, out of the blue.

I'm probably as excited for this reveal as for any other, for that reason.

My main interests are visual style (not art, but the way that art is presented) base traits. Player movement and core abilities. I would really like the golden tripod restored.

I agree about the lack of leaks. While not seeing anything is always frustrating, its always awesome seeing it for the first time with some nice shine the way its meant to be seen. Save the Alpha stuff for the BTS videos, which I do love. Though, I wouldn't mind hearing what the press saw at the spring showcase...but Monday is close.

And yup, art style and SP are what I am the most excited to see.. of course the gameplay needs to be there also.

TinyGAF knows Devo is a girl

:lol

That sounds...well.

I have been really out of the Halo loop recently (I lost interest in Reach...).

Looks like Halo 4 info is starting to trickle out though, pretty exciting. Have any of these leaks been considered real'ish?

Sure man. We just can't disclose out sources...

Actually, nobody seems to care.

Also, GB1, Monday should be interesting:

Repeat thread, lock.
Repeat thread, lock.
Repeat thread, lock.
Repeat thread, lock.
Leak thread, lock, ban.
Repeat thread, lock.
Repeat thread, lock.
"Halo 4 sucks" thread, thanks.
Repeat thread, lock.

Lol, entirely possible, but we'll see. Will be amusing nonetheless either way, lol.

Computron

I got bored so I started modeling this old Forerunner Installation that I found in the Halo 2 Art Book. I don't remember any installation that looked exactly like it in Halo 2. Looks like it would be fun to run around on.

qGkAy.jpg

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Devo just told me about Tashi Ceiling. Get hyped HaloGAF!! Holy shit well done Frank, hats off to you guys!

Looks like Halo 4 info is starting to trickle out though, pretty exciting. Have any of these leaks been considered real'ish?
Nothing legit leaked, but due to some tweets we know SP and MP was shown at the spring showcase, coming Monday.
I got bored so I started modeling this old Forerunner Installation that I found in the Halo 2 Art Book. I don't remember any installation that looked exactly like it in Halo 2. Looks like it would be fun to run around on.

qGkAy.jpg

Awesome, keep updating as you continue! I always love seeing fan made projects like this.

Nope, heres the deal.

Sit down, chill out and keep watching

t1330956000z0.png

Once it hits zero F5 the entire internet till you find Glorious single and multiplayer Halo 4 content

Devo just told me about Tashi Ceiling. Get hyped HaloGAF!! Holy shit well done Frank, hats off to you guys!

Since im currently in photoshop for YOU i expect a pm

zap

Confirmed: Defiant/Noble/Anniversary Achievements are impossible.

I still have the infection and don't let the other team touch the flag on defiant maps. It sucks cos it basically means Condemned has to turn up. It's so frustrating. I want to get that 1700/1700 :/

Computron

Nope, heres the deal.

Sit down, chill out and keep watching

t1330956000z0.png

Once it hits zero F5 the entire internet till you find Glorious single and multiplayer Halo 4 content

Since im currently in photoshop for YOU i expect a pm

What new info? Whats this countdown timer?

Awesome, keep updating as you continue! I always love seeing fan made projects like this.

I'm not really doing anything with it, just decided to relax and model a bit.

Thermite

You got a PM from Devolution that has Halo 4 info and are now stealth bragging about it. We'd appreciate it if you stopped, things are already bad enough as they are with having to wait till the embargo ends, we don't need the extra hurt.

feel

You got a PM from Devolution that has Halo 4 info and are now stealth bragging about it. We'd appreciate it if you stopped, things are already bad enough as they are with having to wait till the embargo ends, we don't need the extra hurt.
Damn!!

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer

Straight from the heart huh?

Ouch.

You've been on a roll with that the last few days.

Name change to Major Devolution incoming? ;)

I got a call from Timedog's rents because they were trying to get ahold of him (they're in Washington), I see WASHINGTON pop up on my phone and I freaked the fuck out.

feel

This is offtopic and unrelated to Halo, but I think we should convince Timedog to get Devolution extremely drunk and then record every random thing she says for a few hours. Would be funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom