• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT| HaloGAF Evolved

Status
Not open for further replies.
iknorite? Not sure why I even played the one game in the first place, and obviously it was a bad enough experience to keep me from playing it again.

Probably didn't wanna disband a party 6 and it was the only 6 player playlist at the time. Thats why I ended up playing 70 UGH games of it.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Devo's not in trouble?! YAY! I can't wait until Monday! Definitely gonna be there when the fuckin info drops!

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun

I can't tell if you took that man cannon on purpose or not...

Either way, you can almost hear that kid raging as he realizes his fate.

Side note, that PJ kid that's knocking pros off their connections (if they don't play with him) is playing with Ninja right now. Looks like Ninja gave in, lol.

http://www.twitch.tv/ninja

CyReN

Devo's not in trouble?! YAY! I can't wait until Monday! Definitely gonna be there when the fuckin info drops!

MLG hiring refs for MLG Columbus, worth a shot for Halo.

------
Come on time, move faster.
4X0S

CyReN

Already applied!

*crosses fingers*

Not to sound creepy but feel free to stay at my house on the way down if you are driving. I'm going with some other refs on Thursday before I believe.

Monday - Mister Black

Yesterday was Thursday.
Today it is Friday.
We, we, we so excited. We so excited.
We gunna wait for Halo today.
Tomorrow is Saturday, then Sunday comes afterwards...
I just want this weekend to end!

n0FxV.jpg

Bravo.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
You make sure teams are ready to go and have the correct settings and matches. Record scores and stats. Help with any issues that may arise...etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom