• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT| HaloGAF Evolved

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Devo nabbed a triple kill in the demo.
Damn, you're probably right...! Can't fucking wait to find out, hnngggggghhh.

Well, just for kicks, found a new fake that was floating around, better done than the ones I've seen lately.
That HUD better be fake, blech.

Also: I can't believe Frankie didn't know Devo is a girl, hahaha.

Edit : vvv That's the ugly ass HUD I'm talking about! Posted last page, dude.

Computron

AmnJQJkCQAACSAd.jpg

Were did this come from? Are there any more rumored shots you guys can post.

Did a little test render, but I think I might be done with this scene, for a indefinite amount time.

woVMo.jpg

I hope Halo 4's Forerunner structures look cool.

zap

AmnJQJkCQAACSAd.jpg

Were did this come from? Are there any more rumored shots you guys can post.

Did a little test render, but I think I might be done with this scene, for a indefinite amount time.

woVMo.jpg

I hope Halo 4's Forerunner structures look cool.

There aren't any "rumoured" shots, they are all confirmed fake. But check out the Halo 4 thread

PNut

Banned
Will Halo 4 have Rocket Race and a true ranking system? Someone answer before Monday. I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

zap

wait I've been out of the proverbial loop far to long.

Why does Devo possibly have H4 info?

Super secret MS showcase was the on the 29th, certain community members were invited to attend. Halo 4 is there, embargoed until Monday.

Edit:
It's fake. but I suspect it's Crysis of some kind, and therefore looks nice. But fake.

Frankie are you able to tell us whether or not Waypoint have any information up on Monday, or will we have to go to other sources before it is sumarised in the Bulletin?

feel

Edit: I'm embarrassed I use the MLG forums sometimes...

sillymlgforums.png
It's not that far fetched. Many community members have become 343i employees. Walshy obviously wouldn't be programing or designing, but depending on his skillset he could join the community teams, or testing stuff.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Super secret MS showcase was the on the 29th, certain community members were invited to attend. Halo 4 is there, embargoed until Monday.

Edit:

Frankie are you able to tell us whether or not Waypoint have any information up on Monday, or will we have to go to other sources before it is sumarised in the Bulletin?

What's a anything?

You are using the wrong part of the forums there lol.

OT scares me. I used to roam Halo Reach and Forge World but those are mostly innactive now besides a few arguing about the same gold pro issues. I've drifted to the scary land of GD and now I'm lost.

I guess the tech forum isn't too bad.

heckfu

Banned
Sorry, Tashi. Too much distraction in tinychat and I had to bail, in a place full of people. Let me know what you decide!

orznge

Banned
Can't wait to not hear about:
  • if a single player has the potential to be dangerous
  • if going from strafing one direction to another makes you stationary for upwards of 10 seconds
  • if the game features maps that were designed to be played in a multiplayer FPS

I am more excited for Monday than I was for the release of Halo Reach.
343i if you let me down, I don't know what I shall do.
Probably blame Stosh.

Because Devo is an omnipotent being that sees all. You know how you get killed by the guardians? That's Devo.

Edit: I'm embarrassed I use the MLG forums sometimes...

sillymlgforums.png

My favorite MLG rumor was the one about Frankie commentating MLG Columbus '12.

EDIT: After 4 tries, I finally got my post right.

CyReN

It's not that far fetched. Many community members have become 343i employees. Walshy obviously wouldn't be programing or designing, but depending on his skillset he could join the community teams, or testing stuff.

I just can't see Walshy jumping into the gaming scene like that unless hes got some serious connections or something the public doesn't know about yet. Either way I wish him the best of luck, met him a few times and always takes time for his fans, have to respect that.

OT scares me. I used to roam Halo Reach and Forge World but those are mostly innactive now besides a few arguing about the same gold pro issues. I've drifted to the scary land of GD and now I'm lost.

I guess the tech forum isn't too bad.

OTofOT! I've been in GD a lot recently with (competitive) Reach on it's death bed, personally I just stick with General Gaming, my state's thread, Reach thread, and OT.

Most of my posts on the MLG forums are, "T04 NYSTOFMIND23"

We use to ban people for that, now we don't. Never got why..

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
When we switched from vBulletin to the current format it messed with certain things so we changed up the rules. As why we did it, to stop the clusterfuck of to4 posts in open thread.

Haha.

They're useful.

I think people should switch to #to4

That would be good

Ramirez

I don't even understand the point of any person who regularly posts in here participating in the gaming side Halo threads...other than to troll of course.

Imgur is fine for most things, If everyone jumps over to Minus they are going to start cutting size limits down and adding compression.

In an ideal world everyone would have 30GB of online storage that they could link to but thats not happening.

Sarcasm?

Skydrive?
Only 25, but still

How I feel..

wg9et.gif

lol...but seriously.. :(

Too busy cutting a rug with the cougars on the dance floor.

Kirkland Cougar?

I wonder what the general mood is with the guys at 343.. Nervous? Excited? Both? It must be rewarding but nerve racking knowing the public's finally going to see the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom