• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT| HaloGAF Evolved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's mine:

wIBC5.jpg

It will be missed.

Imgur is fine for most things, If everyone jumps over to Minus they are going to start cutting size limits down and adding compression.

In an ideal world everyone would have 30GB of online storage that they could link to but thats not happening.

Homeboyd

wait we can say it now?
Sure man. We just can't disclose out sources...

Actually, nobody seems to care.

Also, GB1, Monday should be interesting:

Repeat thread, lock.
Repeat thread, lock.
Repeat thread, lock.
Repeat thread, lock.
Leak thread, lock, ban.
Repeat thread, lock.
Repeat thread, lock.
"Halo 4 sucks" thread, thanks.
Repeat thread, lock.

OH MY GOD STOP IT, I WANT TO SEE IT NOW :(.

Single AND Multiplayer stuff is going to be one hell of a reveal, I mean how will it happen. 2 BTS videos one Big BTS video im confused as hell.

I am amazed we are leak free. Well, aside from the guy who said the game was shiny. But other than that.. This is gonna be fun. Hell, Im still amazed that we are likely going to see this game in motion come Monday.. I always figured we get some teaser images and maybe a in game teaser trailer. I have no idea what exactly we are getting, but this is going to be really interesting.

So I'm curious, what are people looking forward to the most with Halo 4? Art? SP? MP? Jump height? Codpiece?

I am amazed we are leak free. Well, aside from the guy who said the game was shiny. But other than that.. This is gonna be fun.

So I'm curious, what are people looking forward to the most with Halo 4? Art? SP? MP? Jump height? Codpiece?

Art is always fun as is music

Campaign is interesting but at the moment im more concerned with how the Multiplayer is going to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom