• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT| HaloGAF Evolved

Status
Not open for further replies.

zap

Silver accounts work and are free.

I know, but I want the achievements on my gold account :/

One shotgun in the middle. Not two, one in each base. Rockets or grenade launchers need to go or be on longer timers. When it's the non-anni one there is also a sword. So you've got shotgun, rockets, snipes, sword, grenade launchers on a small contained map.

Even 6v6 on Tempest, I'm still not a fan of standoff like maps. Same reason I'm not a fan of Ridgeline/Timberland not to mention the bases are terrible. Something like Avalanche you had several entrances into a base, including a nice portal if people were turtling the outside. In Timberland/Ridgeline this is not so.

Condemned is ruined by the laggy engine center. So pointless. My frame rate just dies in that place.

I don't think there is a shotgun in each base in Anni? I think OS on Anni version needs to be on an increased timer. It seems like it's up every minute.

Non-Anniversary weapon spawns suck. So many power weapons.

kylej

Banned
I would like to take a break from writing a comparative paper on Japanese/US early 1970s environmental movements and their societal/political causes to slap kids in the face with some big ol donging. Juices you going to be around for MLG or something soon? Haven't played in like 3 months but I'll still carry y'all.

Like Epitaph, Swordbase is only really playable in multi-team.

Ever played 4v4 Sword Base where two or more of the opposing team use camo? Actually, thinking about it, if there's no option to turn invisible at the press of a button in Halo 4 it'll instantly be better than Reach even if it is half a year or so away from completion.

I would like to take a break from writing a comparative paper on Japanese/US early 1970s environmental movements and their societal/political causes to slap kids in the face with some big ol donging. Juices you going to be around for MLG or something soon? Haven't played in like 3 months but I'll still carry y'all.

I'll be on.

Computron

My sarcasm, she's a not so good :lol

I was just referring to the fact that most Halo/vidya fans on Youtube are fascinated with pointless, unpractical shit, like dual-wielding two swords (and instant kill weapon). :p

LOL, that's true. Gotta duel wield them bubble shields.

Does anyone know if astros do or do not work through the 360 chatpad. Doesnt seem to work for mine. Is my stuff broke or is that a known issue?

I like the weight of the chatpad being on my controller.

You ate Frankie!??? WTF, you monster! First you touch little boys, then you eat the guy whos a integral part of saving Halo. Your crazy.

Monday cant get here fast enough.

I have no idea where this unprovoked attack came from, however, I will need to rely on my legal skills to have you detained and possibly sanctioned as mentally incompetent!

I have no idea where this unprovoked attack came from, however, I will need to rely on my legal skills to have you detained and possibly sanctioned as mentally incompetent!

Now im no lawyer, but I think I would rate your legal skills somewhere below level 10, I think you need to get your skills up before you come at me because right now I feel like im looking into the eyes of a mad AR sprayer. I hope this post proves that im mentally competent and that my residence should not be turned into a crackhouse. It totally make sense to put lawyer skills on a 1-50 chart, it would be more crazy not to do that.

BTW I totally forgot to mention it in party chat, but that nexus game is indeed aweful lol!

Booties

Banned

The one day I have off all day to play my family comes over. Fuck you. Play more halo.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Get better at respawning scrub
notenougho6jba.gif

were it so easy

Now im no lawyer, but I think I would rate your legal skills somewhere below level 10, I think you need to get your skills up before you come at me because right now I feel like im looking into the eyes of a mad AR sprayer. I hope this post proves that im mentally competent and that my residence should not be turned into a crackhouse. It totally make sense to put lawyer skills on a 1-50 chart, it would be more crazy not to do that.

BTW I totally forgot to mention it in party chat, but that nexus game is indeed aweful lol!

Terrible waste of time, and I'm not talking about the game...:p

Also my legal skills would be equivalent to 5 star general on a second account.

Anyway, I don't know if it's been posted, but here is the early Halo 4 music minus the voices.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
i dont feel nearly as harsh towards reach's maps as most.

love:
powerhouse
countdown
anchor 9

like:
zealot
boardwalk
tempest
condemned
highlands
battle canyon
breakneck
reflection
swordbase

meh:
ridgeline
penance
asylum

hate:
solitary
hemorrhage
spire
uncaged
pinnacle
high noon
boneyard
paridiso

JuanGGZ

Banned
I have zero idea how that stupid french website continues to get early access to info from MS after leaking their shit time and time again.

It's insanity.

Hey dude, be respectful. We are not as stupid as you think. We're a just smart. =3

I don't like you too. XO

Karl2177

I want to know what goes through the average BK's mind when they play this game. Seriously, these are the shittiest teammates I've ever had.

I want to know what goes through the average BK's mind when they play this game. Seriously, these are the shittiest teammates I've ever had.

As bad as they are, nothing beats, and I do mean nothing, beats the teammates in BF3, who seem to have a combined IQ of a pea.

Karl2177

As bad as they are, nothing beats, and I do mean nothing, beats the teammates in BF3, who seem to have a combined IQ of a pea.

And with that last game I played, I say "Fuck that shit." One AFK teammate with a friend defending him, while the enemy team uses Jetpacks on Reflection.

JuanGGZ

Banned
If you try to defend the fact that your website has been given access to information early from MS and then chosen to leak it, I will be amazed.

We never released anything when we had signed a contract like a NDA. True story.

But when we have some informations earlier using other ways, and without sign anything, I don't know why we had to not share what we got. And we do not feel guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom