• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT| HaloGAF Evolved

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyReN

nRGeS.jpg

and here's a avatar for whoever wants it

f66sz.jpg

CXVXv.jpg

qU5xf.jpg

Yeah, this new rifle definitely resembles both the AR and the BR.

Maybe they just combined them. You can change from full auto to burst fire. :lol

Retro

Considering the state of the Forward Unto Dawn, maybe Chief had to scrounge for replacement parts and slapped some AR pieces in there to get things working. Or this is just the way 343 wants to interpret the Halo 3 BR.

zap

It feels like getting to open a present on Christmas Eve! It's awesome, but makes the small wait that much harder.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Here's a side by side with the Reach AR and H3 BR (lazily thrown together)

h4weapon.png
Shit... In that context it looks like an AR with a scope and a barrel add-on. Attachments, guys. I'm pretty sure we're seeing attachments.

And yeah, Chief's fingers look reallllly weird, haha.

Retro

I'm not analyzing this thing to death, but the AR usually has the casing ejection on the side, while the BR ejects at the top, behind the handgrip. I'm not seeing anything that indicates this weapon ejects to the side, but we're only seeing one, so... I dunno. Reading up a little bit, the BR also ejects to the right too, so... no idea.

Time for bed, to the sweet lullaby of long-remembered three-round bursts.

Karl2177

It was destiny man. I wake up for a midnight piss and I accidentally bump my keyboard, bringing my computer out of sleep. I figure "wtf, I'll check GAF". Such a good decision.

DAT BR. Feels so good man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom