• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT| HaloGAF Evolved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Homeboyd

Don't drag the rest of us down just because of Tunavi!

Something actually about Halo: Just fired up Reach for the first time in a long time. Went into the dreaded Living Dead to see some of the cool zombie versions of the maps. People vote Sword Base. Instant quit. Never again.

Anni BTB man

Beat Reach sometime ago and i thought it was fun (i might finish up my run on Heroic).

Was also interesting seeing other Spartans and their struggle in this fight with the Covenant.

Gonna play Halo 3 next so i can finally "Finish the fight" :)

if you can beat this score, I will be proud.
photo01291906.jpg

this, except for starwolf.

I never asked for this.
Bah! Challenge accepted.

Hydranockz is playing SuperMeatBoy, Tawpgun is playing SuperMeatBoy. Tomorrow everyone is going to play SMB again!

Did they really say that they are going to show Halo 4 stuff? Because the onl source is MVC. Can't find any others.

Well the initial news was that Re:creation toys had a Halo 4 hog and other items planned for london toy fair. It also had a teaser silhouette image of the Halo 4 hog, though the site could have made that.

Flashforward, the London Toy fair twitter tweets this-
iJQPpMSJTY4cS.png

Also, I recieved this email from Jada Toys (who are supposed to distrubute the toys for the US) when I asked about Halo 4 items today-
"Thank you for your inquiry.

What you’ve heard are truth. Jada is preparing the Halo series products including the new Halo 4. However, we cannot disclose to the public before we got final approval from Microsoft on products.

Thanks! "

So it seems that something Halo 4 is being shown..and after Frankie cryptically said we had toy news about vehicles to be excited for soon.. It just all kinda fits.

Not the photo you wanted but the photo you deserve.

6762116767_b2d487d958_z.jpg

Mega bloks- series 4, mystery pack

If you cover the blue elite to the left with your hand, it kinda makes it look like cortana has a dong.

Damn you, Demoncarnotaur! Beaten. : )

Will we be getting a Bulletin with Reach MM details today?

Nevermind fuck that level.

Tunavi's time is absurd. What sort of sorcery shortcuts did you do.

Sacrificing real life for the high score?

Damn, I go into action sack and I can't even get a gametype that's not Haloball?
gob_bluth_come_on_medium.jpg

Still want one of the playlists to be individual only, but team vs team.

WHY YOU TAKE SO LONG ON GOOD IDEAS BITCHASS 343?

Also would love for that delay on H4 news to be because its coming out for the new Xbox. 60 FPS!

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Hahahaha

That's all I can say right now.

Edit: actually it looks like via twitter, sundance has confirmed Halo's return. Details on monday. I think we all knew it would he extreme for them to shut down Halo so abruptly but its nice to have the confirmation that its safe. I imagine its been scaled back quite a bit tho.

wwm0nkey

Open Sauce 3 for Halo PC came out. Anyone just wasnt to play Custom Edition until 4 comes out since it is much more enjoyable than anything in Reach (besides MLG)

MrBig

Open Sauce 3 for Halo PC came out. Anyone just wasnt to play Custom Edition until 4 comes out since it is much more enjoyable than anything in Reach (besides MLG)

I liked the motion blur and easily playing around with the FOV, but I cba to dig out the HEK again.
Also you can't use it in conjunction with MLAA, which is the only way to get AA in the pc version.

Booshka

Hahahaha

That's all I can say right now.

Edit: actually it looks like via twitter, sundance has confirmed Halo's return. Details on monday. I think we all knew it would he extreme for them to shut down Halo so abruptly but its nice to have the confirmation that its safe. I imagine its been scaled back quite a bit tho.

Good, it needed to be scaled back, seemed like a lot of wasted resources for a title that wasn't bringing in enough revenue and stream views. I never paid attention to teams outside of the Top 16 anyway, and the Top 8 was usually all I cared about. I don't pay attention to it much at all anymore, but I do like to watch the events casually whenever they come around.

Still want one of the playlists to be individual only, but team vs team.

WHY YOU TAKE SO LONG ON GOOD IDEAS BITCHASS 343?

Also would love for that delay on H4 news to be because its coming out for the new Xbox. 60 FPS!

You mean like this? I don't know if that vid is truly 60FPS but it looks pretty smooth.

FyreWulff

Don't drag the rest of us down just because of Tunavi!

Something actually about Halo: Just fired up Reach for the first time in a long time. Went into the dreaded Living Dead to see some of the cool zombie versions of the maps. People vote Sword Base. Instant quit. Never again.

I don't blame you. I don't know what the point of us collecting all those maps was if the broken ones were just going to remain in the playlist.

Even if we got them to reduce it to 2 split to get more community variants in there, what would be the point if people could still vote for default The Cage and Sword Base?

Why all the hate on MegaBloks? Sure, LEGO is the better overall brand, but I think MegaBloks has done a fine job.

The displays at HaloFest were pretty awesome.

Always wondered about that.
One simple explanation is that Lego doesn't do military legos. I think Halo is too militaristic. (Star Wars is not military SF). That is, if Halo were even offered to Lego.
But they do pirate ships? That's some backwards morality from Lego.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Well the initial news was that Re:creation toys had a Halo 4 hog and other items planned for london toy fair. It also had a teaser silhouette image of the Halo 4 hog, though the site could have made that.

Flashforward, the London Toy fair twitter tweets this-
iJQPpMSJTY4cS.png

Also, I recieved this email from Jada Toys (who are supposed to distrubute the toys for the US) when I asked about Halo 4 items today-

So it seems that something Halo 4 is being shown..and after Frankie cryptically said we had toy news about vehicles to be excited for soon.. It just all kinda fits.

Interesting.

I don't blame you. I don't know what the point of us collecting all those maps was if the broken ones were just going to remain in the playlist.

Even if we got them to reduce it to 2 split to get more community variants in there, what would be the point if people could still vote for default The Cage and Sword Base?

I know you made one so you want your map to be played more, but why would they completely REMOVE the original maps?

Every map is going to have certain hot spots or better positions for the humans, but the majority of games I played in Living Dead the zombies did end the round and the humans did not survive...

They work fine. I'd hate to see them get removed completely. You just need to fix any "out of bounds" spots that people find.

I know you made one so you want your map to be played more, but why would they completely REMOVE the original maps?

Every map is going to have certain hot spots or better positions for the humans, but the majority of games I played in Living Dead the zombies did end the round and the humans did not survive...

They work fine. I'd hate to see them get removed completely. You just need to fix any "out of bounds" spots that people find.
Pretty sure that was one of the things Uncaged did. So why is the The Cage still there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom