• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT| HaloGAF Evolved

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyReN

But that album sucks besides a couple songs lol

What happened with that? It got kinda messy on twitter.

I'm friends with Hammer so somewhat biased, but they are both stubborn headed and got into a argument, name calling happened and the "firing/quitting" happened.

Boss Nasti is so bad at thinking this out, it won't work. They can't just walk into another competitive games like that with 3 AM players like that.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I'm friends with Hammer so somewhat biased, but they are both stubborn headed and got into a argument, name calling happened and the "firing/quitting" happened.

Boss Nasti is so bad at thinking this out, it won't work. They can't just walk into another competitive games like that with 3 AM players like that.

The only thing this team house has going for them is that they're so far out there. They're characters that Halo hasn't seen before and they're going for the gold. It's going to be interesting to watch.

Domino Theory

Crystal Dynamics
How did you get a pic of Thermight's cock ring? I thought only Omlet had access to those pants?

DRViV.gif

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Sometimes pro gaming drama reminds me of pro wrestling drama. Or a soap opera. It's so over the top, and you only really get it if you've been following from the beginning.

ManBearPanda

Neo Member
Boss Nasti is every single internet troll's circular backwards-ass logic made manifest. It's great watching Gandhi tear into him, but it means I have to listen to more of boss nasti.

/slitwrists.

Maybe I unrealistic expectations but man the weekly update was so disappointing. I really wish that 343 would have made it crystal clear before the toy fair that there would be no Halo 4 news. It felt like they waited till the last day then said don't expect anything

Blinding

I'm still laughing at the fact that he used Conker as his experience proof, right after saying coaching a Halo team is exactly like coaching a Tennis player.

kylej

Banned
most people in the halo/mlg community are either way up their own ass (myself included) or borderline retarded. Boss Nasti is both which is why I love him.

feel

When's the first event of the new mlg season?? Should be really fun to follow with the ZBNS rules plus Boss Nasti's team shenanigans and drama.

wwm0nkey

The new Hell Jumper pictures look great, much better than Halo: Faith ever looked

408896_215039701924083_104800049614716_430616_147278755_n.jpg

The rest of the pictures are on the Facebook page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom