• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT| HaloGAF Evolved

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new Hell Jumper pictures look great, much better than Halo: Faith ever looked

Looks great. The writing and performances from the trailer don't match the quality of the effects, costumes, props, locations, and sound. Still an achievement and everyone that worked on it should be congratulated, but I doubt I'll enjoy it.

FyreWulff

Because PC players were banned from all meaningful tournaments. The best PC players vs the best 360 players always dominated because they could play at 60 FPS and with better shot registration.

This post reminds me that I need to reinstall Shadooroon so I can LAN against / with my brother who'll be playing the 360 version.

Xbox LIVE Activity for week of January 16, 2012

Xbox 360 Top LIVE Titles (based on unique users)
1. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
2. Call of Duty: Black Ops
3. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
4. FIFA '12
5. Battlefield 3
6. Halo: Reach
7. Gears of War 3
8. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
9. Madden NFL '12
10. NBA 2K12
11. Grand Theft Auto IV
12. Saints Row: The Third
13. Forza Motorsport 4
14. NHL '12
15. Assassin's Creed: Revelations
16. Halo 3
17. Batman: Arkham City
18. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
19. Red Dead Redemption
20. NBA 2K11

There's like...tens of thousands of people playing GTA4 every week. What the fuck

The new Hell Jumper pictures look great, much better than Halo: Faith ever looked

408896_215039701924083_104800049614716_430616_147278755_n.jpg

The rest of the pictures are on the Facebook page.

Wow, looks visually fantastic. Acting quality aside, this should be a fun film to watch.

Tawpgun

Xbox LIVE Activity for week of January 16, 2012

Xbox 360 Top LIVE Titles (based on unique users)
1. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
2. Call of Duty: Black Ops
3. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
4. FIFA '12
5. Battlefield 3
6. Halo: Reach
7. Gears of War 3
8. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
9. Madden NFL '12
10. NBA 2K12
11. Grand Theft Auto IV
12. Saints Row: The Third
13. Forza Motorsport 4
14. NHL '12
15. Assassin's Creed: Revelations
16. Halo 3
17. Batman: Arkham City
18. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
19. Red Dead Redemption
20. NBA 2K11

There's like...tens of thousands of people playing GTA4 every week. What the fuck

GTA was a fun as hell game to play online.

Ramirez

The latency in MW3 is SO bad, and the maps are even worse than Reach's, it's amazing to me what mediocrity people will openly accept as the best thing ever. Not to mention everything good about BLOPs is absent in MW3. I want Halo 4 to have stuff like Gun Game, Sharpshooter, One in the Chamber, & Sticks & Stones, seriously some of the best modes ever in a modern FPS.

FyreWulff

Best part of GTA4 online is to find the games where everyone is just fighting on foot on Ellis Island, then swim away to the mainland and come back with a chopper.

Good times

Tawpgun

Best part of GTA4 online is to find the games where everyone is just fighting on foot on Ellis Island, then swim away to the mainland and come back with a chopper.

Good times

Best part was getting my bros together in a helicopter. Getting snipers and stocking up on weapons. Then positioning everyone on rooftops to spawn kill everyone fighting below in the streets.

Eventually people would get mad and band together to try and kill us. At which point we go to a holdout area and it becomes like Horde mode.

I should also point out we mapped every good holdout area and every enterable building. Buildings with ground and roof access were preferred for versatility and helo escapes.

The Sprunk was my favorite. Sniper Towers. Trap Collapsable Water Tower. Multiple Floors. Basement escape route. Roof access.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
We need Boss Nasti as Michael Jackson from South Park. "You're ignorant" lol

These guys say basically too much

edit: WOWOWOW Neighbor throwing down a 10,000k bet. Hahahaha this is awesome.

Tashi

lol 10,000k bet. I'm a dumb shit. 10,000$$

This is amazing.

edit: LOLOL THIS IS SO GOOD

edit2: Sudd with these commercials. So annoying

I want Halo 4 to have stuff like Gun Game, Sharpshooter, One in the Chamber, & Sticks & Stones, seriously some of the best modes ever in a modern FPS.

I haven't played Blops or MW3 but all the footage I saw of Gun Game looked cool as hell and would be easy to implement in Halo I would think. Wager matches also intrigue me, but I just can't enjoy the Modern Warfare gameplay for some reason.

Slayerish objective games seem like the area to grow in terms of new game types. Headhunter would be great as a slayer-mixed-with-objective game if not for the goofy skull collection portion of the game. Invasion slayer is broken and was probably a waste of development time, but ripping off game types from other games would probably work better.

The latency in MW3 is SO bad, and the maps are even worse than Reach's, it's amazing to me what mediocrity people will openly accept as the best thing ever. Not to mention everything good about BLOPs is absent in MW3. I want Halo 4 to have stuff like Gun Game, Sharpshooter, One in the Chamber, & Sticks & Stones, seriously some of the best modes ever in a modern FPS.
Gun Game could have been good, except for the knife. It should have stayed in CS

fuck international interaction if it means connections like that last game. I'll live without playing people in other countries if I don't have to endure shitty connections.

It's been broken for me at work for that same span.

I've been Skyrimming for three months (no end in sight, character #4 made last night). Any Firefight updates?

If Fiesta Attack ever got fixed in Score Attack I'd be all over it.
No new news about FF, Ghal. :(

I officially hate suddoth 2
What happened? I read some tweets but I want to know the story.

Someone over at the waypoint forums found where the faked leaked image picture came from
Nobody cares about the fake screenshot. So why?

Tashi

No new news about FF, Ghal. :(

What happened? I read some tweets but I want to know the story.

Nobody cares about the fake screenshot. So why?

He's "moderating" a really popular discussion/debate with Boss Nasti and a few Halo Pros. Over a thousand people watching. It's under the "The Halo Council" Banner. Graphics and all. He's running ads every 15 minutes to collect money that shouldn't even be his in the first place. He's a fuckin control freak and thinks he's bigger than he really is. As if anyone gives a shit what Suddoth 2 thinks about all this. Then, Clutch, who was also in the discussion, started his own stream because people were asking him to. Suddoth 2 flipped out because he was losing viewers and wanted to get ad money. He's a fuckin mooch.

Tashi

Boss Nasti was the guy who did this pro gaming house and thinks he is the god of Halo?

Yea. He thinks he can coach a team to top 8, is highly confident in it but nothing he has done suggests he can do that. He talks about leading a Conker's Bad Fur Day team to the top. That's his ammo.

It's like he doesn't talk to people in real life. He's so weird. What if he has kids? Oh god, he would need someone to fuck first. Nah, no way. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom