• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT| HaloGAF Evolved

Status
Not open for further replies.
HaloGAF has drifted so far down into the dark reaches of the internet.

We don't have a purpose.

We are like starved rodents, going into a feeding frenzy when some toy box art is shown.

What have we become?

Why so much walking devo?

I walk to and from the buildings strewn across SF (my school doesn't have a central campus). And the shuttle from my last building to a building close to the bus depot didn't seem to be coming in time for me to make the last bus home. No idea why one doesn't come right after class.

My day goes like this

transbay terminal -> Post street class (1.4 miles)
Post class -> Van ness class (1.7 miles)
Van ness class -> Transbay terminal (2 miles)

And it's not flat, it's hilly both ways. x_x So I gotta take a city bus or something because trying to save 2 bucks is going to wreck me on Mondays. There isn't a shuttle from post to van ness either in the time frame I have. About to shove a fist up administration's ass.

ElRenoRaven

I walk to and from the buildings strewn across SF (my school doesn't have a central campus). And the shuttle from my last building to a building close to the bus depot didn't seem to be coming in time for me to make the last bus home. No idea why one doesn't come right after class.

My day goes like this

And it's not flat, it's hilly both ways. x_x So I gotta take a city bus or something because trying to save 2 bucks is going to wreck me on Mondays. There isn't a shuttle from post to van ness either in the time frame I have. About to shove a fist up administration's ass.

Damn. I can't blame you. That's some serious walking. That's when you take the time when you get home to soak them feet and relax. Maybe the fist too if you follow through with shoving it up administration's ass. lol

My day goes like this

I feel your pain, I hate the transportation system because of all the germs so I ride my bike... through the winter o.o

Tawpgun

Perhaps you just love watching people beat the shit out of each other. Putting them on ice just makes it funnier.

I have no interest in Boxing or MMA. The fighting adds to it. The speed, aggression, and finesse of Hockey is what makes it interesting.

Hockey also has the best jerseys.

CyReN

Only the single biggest H4 news drop to date!

We covered it in the last page (50 ppp);

Now I get the reference lol, I read it as "Halo 4 followers" as in people people waiting for news or something not that twat.

Twilight is also very popular.

I googled it for kicks and this came up
tw-alo--article_image.jpg

heckfu

Banned
I go have fun for a couple hours tonight and this thread blew up.

A few points: Football is incredible. NFL, NCAA, whatever. Get the fuck over the SEC being good Steelyuhas. The BCS 'has a boner' for us for a good reason...all we do is win championships.

Also, didn't see a mention of soccer. Really, guys?

ElRenoRaven

You applied for that? I didn't do shit and randomly got an email from YouTube saying I was invited to that partner program. Weird.

Me too and I had like 1 video of our dogs and a couple of my Halo videos I had uploaded to it after rendering them on Bungie Pro. Maybe had 300 views between all the videos.

Yup thats about when you get it at like 250 views or something a video is considered to have become popular. Just getting the invite is nothing though I believe thats when it all begins...

My Shadow Complex walkthroughs got the email (and a few Halo ones on my new Youtube) but I don't think any video game material is actually eligible is it?

I have a video with 8,800 views and I've never gotten an email about it from Google.

Also LOL at that video with the GAF created screen.

What very unusual pages of content. I always wanted to be able to follow NFL but its tricky. Soccer is good and all but the rules are broken in so many situations. Rugby is where its at.

The Halo community is starved haha.

FyreWulff

I have a video with 8,800 views and I've never gotten an email about it from Google.

Also LOL at that video with the GAF created screen.

I have one with 40,000. Then I get an email from Google saying I can monetize another one of my videos with 120 views. I'm not sure they know how to spend their money.

Kibbles

Damnit Bungie http://carnage.bungie.org/haloforum/halo.forum.pl?read=1123282
ckamp said:
I'm probably not the first to put these two things together but I had a laugh and thought I might share the chuckles.

The mystery of MC's missing codpiece in Halo 4 appears to be solved. When Bungie left halo, it seems that they took Chief's unmentionables as a prank much like rival colleges do with mascots. Then, to add insult to injury, they are waving it around as the flag of their new game. Truly this is a low blow.
zSWow.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom