• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT10| The Calm Before The Storm

Alright HaloGAF! Show us, in one .gif or .jpg, the way you will feel when you finally have your copy of H4 in your hands.

Well, I always start by slowly opening the manual and sliding my nostrils up and down it's papery folds until I inhale it's essence.

So...
bert-and-ernie-reactiuykcj.gif

IHaveIce

Banned
<3 Live Enforcement Team

Someone should give them cakes or something.

yeah posted this in the leak thread. But permabanning guys just for asking if his copy is legit is.. .idk

but good to see they operate quickly.

Every so often I'm reminded that I work for a big company and that Halo is a pretty big deal. Marketing asked our studio to send in a bunch of our favorite songs. We now have Master Chief on iHeart Radio.

http://www.iheart.com/live/6107/

I only picked out the songs you like.
Only aviable in the US :(

lybertyboy

Thinks the Evil Empire is just misunderstood.
Every so often I'm reminded that I work for a big company and that Halo is a pretty big deal. Marketing asked our studio to send in a bunch of our favorite songs. We now have Master Chief on iHeart Radio.

m23

The steelbook is kind of cool. Doesn't Futureshop in Canada have a steelbook too?

Yeah, Futureshop is offering a steelbook with all pre-orders. Its different from that one though. I got my friend $20 off from there and told him to give me the steelbook since I've already ordered LE from Eb Games.

So the whole soundtrack was linked in that review:

http://soundcloud.com/neil-davidge/sets/halo-4-soundtrack/s-QUfGl

Not sure if that was a mistake or not, but Haven is absolutely beautiful.

Goosebumps.

Oh damn, I just saw that too. Time to listen.

Thats awesome.

So the whole soundtrack was linked in that review:

Link removed

Not sure if that was a mistake or not, but Haven is absolutely beautiful.

Goosebumps.

Oh damn, hopefully thats on purpose, otherwise this is a sucky day for 343.

Cue moa/tridyrium uploading the entire soundtrack and 25 pages of subsequent bitching before he puts them on unlisted and then 25 more to get them private.

blamite

Oh damn, hopefully thats on purpose, otherwise this is a sucky day for 343.
The soundtrack's set to private, so I really doubt they were supposed to be able to link that. That's... unfortunate.

Not sure if I should listen to it or save it for the campaign... I'll probably end up skipping it. It still kind of feels like a spoiler to hear all the music early and out of context.

The soundtrack's set to private, so I really doubt they were supposed to be able to link that. That's... unfortunate.

Not sure if I should listen to it or save it for the campaign... I'll probably end up skipping it. It still kind of feels like a spoiler to hear all the music early and out of context.

Damn. =(

Also, don't listen. I just listened to Solace and its beautiful, but I don't want to spoil anything else that sounded that great.

Sai-kun

Banned

I would love a Spotify playlist.

But anyways I clicked play and the first song I got was

Doom's Night (Timo Maas Mix)
Azzido Da Bass

I'm on board with this radio station.

Vire

Okay, I'm done with the soundtrack... Not going to listen to this again until the game comes out.

Hope the scenes and context in the game put justice to the music.

Bsigg12

The second half of Revival gave me goosebumps. I need this in lossless audio in a true studio to hear all its glory. The compression on Soundcloud is making me sad, but my god this is awesome.

I'm with Awesome Barlow, I got my taste now, so I can't listen to it again until it's being played in the game.

S1kkZ

man, cant wait to buy that soundtrack. the full version sound so much better than the samples we got a few weeks ago.

when does the soundtrack come out? was it late october?

JackHerer

Played 3 games on Ragarok an I'm gonna play a couple more before I leave. Will give impressions later. Mixed feelings so far but had fun and the game is beautiful in person.

m23

Oh my god....and I only listened to 117 so far. I wasn't going to buy the soundtrack, but now I think I will.

m23

Anyone know if the LE soundtrack will be sold in stores or is it sold only through 343? Is it sold out? So many questions?

Probably not in stores, I don't see it available anywhere else. I was going to buy the LE soundtrack, but shipping is just way too much.

Top Bottom