• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT10| The Calm Before The Storm

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Yeah listened to like half of one song and it didn't feel right because I don't know the context it's used in

I'll get the soundtrack on iTunes only after I play the game

I wonder what the context of Belly of the Beast is. The name makes me think of boarding the Truth and Reconciliation. Maybe it's just the Storm boarding the Forward Unto Dawn, no idea.

^
Walk_n_Walk_out.gif

Here we go again lol

Getting on Reach soon if anyone wants to play. After those vids from GameSpot and IGN today I gotta say.. Forge looks more appealing to my eyes at least. I think it has to a lot to do with the general art style of the game anyway because Reach's Forge art style was much worse..

..and Complex looks less complex than I originally thought. Depending on initial spawns, Complex could be a solid all around map.

I think with the H4 Leaking nonsense I'm going to go dark. Life is busy currently anyway so its not going to be too hard. Got Borderlands 2/ME3 and other games to keep me occupied till launch.

See you on the other side

Vire

there are free streaming services too. owning music seems outdated to me.

Streaming is not ideal at all. I refuse to listen to music through web services simply because the quality is absolutely awful.

The intricacies of songs are completely lost in compression. FLAC with headphones or bust.

I will pay the premium for quality alone.

Enfinit

I had all the remixes and I removed all of them entirely from YouTube.

Good man. I got cho back dawg.

I almost made this joke.

I buy music in goo quality for my car and for good headphones.
I buy music from artist's that I support - the same can be said for writers, video games, etc. I usually hear an artist from listening to them on a free format, then chose to purchase their work if I enjoy it. I believe that free music is essential to making a profit in the music industry, and if I enjoy an artist/writer/developer's work for my own entertainment, the least I could do is throw money their way for their hard work.

Fracas

#fuckonami
I like the OST quite a bit. Still, something about it seems off. Doesn't truly feel like a Halo OST, and I don't know why.

Still, Neil did a great job.

Top Bottom