• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT10| The Calm Before The Storm

Ramirez

He and Conan are the only good late night shows. Why is everyone whining so much? lol

Much like the Madden thread, whining is our specialty.

Also, I'm gonna do my best to mail out those Halo things I gave out as soon as I get back from the game in Cincinnati on Monday.

Enfinit

I don't know why, but I find Jimmy Fallon totally not funny whatsoever. Like, he's not funny. At all. Period. Nothing even remotely humorous has ever been vomited out of his mouth.

Although Fever Pitch was a decent movie.

Nowise10

So has anyone complained about 343 removing the nudge feature from Forge, where if you clicked in the anolog stick, you would move the object 2x as slow?

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
So I've started reading Cryptum (thanks Wu!) on two separate occasions today and after just a few pages each time it has seriously put me to sleep. And it's not because the content is boring, because it's actually getting my interest but I just start yawning and slipping away. I just woke up from a nap that was all due to Cryptum. So weird lol

11:36pm to 12:36am mountain time

10:36pm to 11:36pm pacific time

1:36am to 2:36am eastern

This is according to my Comcast guide

Nah, it's 12:35 AM EST/PST, 11:35 CT.

Also, fuck the haters, Fallon went from a mess to the best late night show on TV in two years. (I say that as a HUGE Conan fan for many many years.)

Insert deal with it screen shot?

Was nice having you on our BTB team out of all the possible random people. Feels good taking shits on the other team sometimes, huh?

For everyone that wasn't there, mastrbiggy and I randomly ran into another GAFfer on our team in BTB. feelsgoodbro.jpg

Nowise10

I thought Frankie debunked that?

My friend who is playing it has confirmed the rumor was true.

He also said if you are building a map, the magnet tool becomes a huge mess because it tries to connect to all of these objects you have around, and it takes like 30 seconds to finally get it on the one you want.

Ramirez

Was nice having you on our BTB team out of all the possible random people. Feels good taking shits on the other team sometimes, huh?

For everyone that wasn't there, mastrbiggy and I randomly ran into another GAFfer on our team in BTB. feelsgoodbro.jpg

Stuff like this happens so often in Reach, it's weird.

I somehow left my H3 campaign disc behind when I went back to school this semester, so that was the first time I'd played H3 campaign in months.
I noticed a couple of things this time around:

1. I have a terrible feeling that the Crawlers in H4 are going to be just like the Pure Forms in H3. Scurry around, climb onto the ceiling, and snipe you while your shields are recharging, rendering your cover irrelevant.

2. Is it just me, or did Frankie give a shoutout to GAF in the credits of H3? That's awesome if true.

Sanjuro

Like I said before, Fallon is different. The whole purpose of "Late Night" is to grab the younger 18-30 demographic by the balls. He isn't naturally funny, but he does a great job creating segments to compensate.

willow ve

He also said if you are building a map, the magnet tool becomes a huge mess because it tries to connect to all of these objects you have around, and it takes like 30 seconds to finally get it on the one you want.

A classic "my friend" moment brought to you by this crop of juniors.

themoreyouknow.psd

heckfu

Banned
Seriously guys? Is 1/10 of the page people offering links to leaked stuff? It is kinda annoying.

Send me a PM for Heckfu's director debut.
We had a deal!
Excuse me? You clearly misread. I was never going to offer any links to anyone. I got the soundtrack 100% legal, didn't hack or didn't steal anything. I was just offering if anyone wanted a little preview. That was all. Oh and I edited my post because you guys take things way too personal so didn't want to hurt anyone, especially your feelings.

I look forward to your posts all day.

Is it true about the lag in Forge?

@heckfu Aww you're so sweet! <3

Ramirez

Tell me about this friend.

Ramirez

Sandler is a brilliant man, he pushes out low budget trash and people eat it up, can't blame him. I thought Grown Ups was mildly funny, I also crack up every time he sings that Elmo song on Sesame Street. (YES I WATCH SS)

Striker

And you are completely arrogant if you are judging the accuracy of my post from how long I've been here.

You can believe me or not. I'm not the one rejecting the reality.
You came before he did, which makes him making the junior comment even more ignorant.

I read bits on geomerging having issues as well. I'd hope not.

I bought a bunch of the circuit codes to give away to friends who got it elsewhere.

Here's the VUDU Codes I haven't used:

(http://www.vudu.com/moviecredits):
$5 each
-VVWP7TDFPBAH9JUG
-VVWP6SDFNCAH9RXR
-VVWP6CLCQBGEHLDE
-VVWP7TKFRCGFQPWN
-VVWP5UMGPBEE9RGN
-VVWP7UKBRBBF6MYG
-VVWP3BBBQCGGGEE2
-VVWP2CBARDGGGAYS
-VVWP4CCENBFHZDBV