• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT10| The Calm Before The Storm

Vire

RH66G.png

During a god damn Jimmy Fallon re-run. Are you kidding me?

*Facepalm*

DJ88

My god you guys whine and complain about everything. Just be happy we're going to get to see a Halo 4 trailer with David freaking Fincher attached to it.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
My normal TV viewing experience has been turned on its head. I stay for the commercials and walk away during the show.

Homeboyd

Have any of you guys see the southpark where they're waiting on the new Terrance and Phillip trailer and have to watch The Russell Crowe show through 3 commercial breaks before it finally comes on?

Oh man.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Just got home. Glad I didn't miss it.

Kittens, I'm just kitten.

My politics are based in feminism and anti-oppression analysis, and have nothing to do with chivalry. It's funny to me that you would see that word and think of me, cause it's sooooo far from how I self-identify. But nice jab, regardless. :p

CyReN

Were you a fan of the series? Pretty fucking good adaptation if you ask me, especially considering the standard.

Was really hoping for consistency with the sequels though.

Yes I played 1-2, was going to get the recent one but didn't seem very good from reviews and no demo.

Anytime I hear that crackle I get scared..

Omni

This is the map my friends working

and thats him in the lobby.

What happens if there are multiple people in Forge and one leaves Forge mode? Does it try to render the "shadows" onto the objects or does it wait for the host to leave Forge mode too?

Vire

Why are you getting upset by that? You will see the trailer today. Who cares if it is a rerun or not...

Why? Because the Halo 3's marketing campaign was a big fucking deal. Monday Night Football premiere.

This is a joke.

Hopefully the trailer is still good.

Zoolader

RH66G.png

During a god damn Jimmy Fallon re-run. Are you kidding me?

*Facepalm*

I'm watching now and had to come check online because I thought I must have misread earlier. But ya, Halo 3 got Monday night football treatment and Halo 4 gets a jimmy fallon rerun in the AM.

Oozer3993

Remember when Starry Night debuted during an NFL game..10 months before launch? Those were the days.

Halo 4 had a commercial during the Euro 2012 game between England and France. Which was watched by more people than that football game was.

That one guy is an sr-70.

So I guess we will be able to reach sr-130 since there 8 specializations.

You rank up faster offline. It'll take longer to get there when playing online.

Applebees, the most underrated restaurant. 1/2 price apps after 9 + Queso Blano + Cheeseburger sliders = amazingness.

But on another note, Jimmy Fallon + on my tv = non-amazingness.

conan euphemism for sex

but yes applebees gets pretty decent rotation after work on friday nights for the aforementioned half priced drinks and food

Nowise10

I'm watching now and had to come check online because I thought I must have misread earlier. But ya, Halo 3 got Monday night football treatment and Halo 4 gets a jimmy fallon rerun in the AM.

It'll be playing on multiple stations throughout the weeks ahead too launch c:

Like The Battle Begins trailer for Halo;Reach. I remember seeing it like once everyday on TV.

Because very very few people watch reruns of a show on after midnight. They're not exactly hitting a big audience with this.
Maybe the channel asked them for the ad and not the other way around? Still it is not a reason to get that upset by that. Or at least I have the impression he is upset by the fact of the rerun.
Halo 4 had a commercial during the Euro 2012 game between England and France. Which was watched by more people than that football game was.
Europe does not count.

Top Bottom