• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT10| The Calm Before The Storm

willow ve

Sanjuro

That was the ultimate test. Those were all from Mountain Dew codes, so just triple checking that they don't work a second time.

Still have some Doritbros codes though!

So you're implying he isn't a chicken?
He can be. Chickens are clearly advanced these days.

Excuse me? You clearly misread. I was never going to offer any links to anyone. I got the soundtrack 100% legal, didn't hack or didn't steal anything. I was just offering if anyone wanted a little preview. That was all. Oh and I edited my post because you guys take things way too personal so didn't want to hurt anyone, especially your feelings.
If you read this thread, you will find tons of posts people offering links to stream where people play the leak version.

gillFTR

If you read this thread, you will find tons of posts people offering links to stream where people play the leak version.

People will play the leaked version regardless, and the dudes whos giving me his direct feeds recorded them after 1 day of borrowing his friends jtag xbox. The fact that hes my best source for gameplay over 343 I'll take it. At the end of the day I just want to play and see halo 4 MP, not slowly be fed because of some PR hype train.

Do you have a link to anything because the guy linked it but it didn't work

I linked it some 50ish pages back but it was removed by the user. I listened to it (couldn't resist) and it is a great tribute to the song. Very wonderfully done!

Edit: Looks like you've found it :)

Ryaaan14

Banned
I already got charged for the skins, are you saying I could have technically preordered 4 copies of this game? No way lol. I'm so confused.

I'm guessing so. The difference between Wal-Mart and the other stores is they offer a physical pre-order card. If you buy it in store, you pay $5 and get the card to come back and buy your game with. If you buy it online however, it essentially turns into a $5 down online pre-order.

This is exactly why I don't pre-order online. If they aren't going to charge you for the game and send it to you, exactly how are you getting the game with that pre-order?

Ramirez

I have a code that I bought tonight, I'll pm it to someone if they want to see if it'll work for them. First quote gets it!

I'm only 185 games from maxed out, YEEEEEEEA.

I'm going Game Fuel hunting tomorrow. I want it for the drink, not the codes, so I will likely be giving them away on here. So keep your eyes open if you're interested!

Fracas

#fuckonami
I'm guessing so. The difference between Wal-Mart and the other stores is they offer a physical pre-order card. If you buy it in store, you pay $5 and get the card to come back and buy your game with. If you buy it online however, it essentially turns into a $5 down online pre-order.

This is exactly why I don't pre-order online. If they aren't going to charge you for the game and send it to you, exactly how are you getting the game with that pre-order?

I bought 4 armor skins at $.35 apiece, and I've already been charged that amount. Nowhere in either of my confirmation emails does it say anything about a preorder of the game, says I just bought the skins. Nowhere on my Walmart account does it mention a Halo 4 preorder, and I have no pending orders. If it did give me a preorder, there's nothing to cancel anywhere I can find.

I guess I'll contact CS just to be sure.

MrDaravon

Codes are always welcome -

In other news; is Halo 4 big enough that someone will code something to generate DewXP and DoritosXP codes? They did it for MW3...

I had never heard of that, so after this post I went to look up the MW3 code generator thing, and it was giving me links to generate a code for the Halo 4 beta. lol

Also still haven't seen Game Fuel yet, but most places seem to have all of the Mtn Dew and Doritos stuff fully in stock.

Sanjuro

I bought 4 armor skins at $.35 apiece, and I've already been charged that amount. Nowhere in either of my confirmation emails does it say anything about a preorder of the game, says I just bought the skins. Nowhere on my Walmart account does it mention a Halo 4 preorder, and I have no pending orders. If it did give me a preorder, there's nothing to cancel anywhere I can find.

Let me know how that goes. Not going to worry about it either way.

Ryaaan14

Banned

Yup, I certainly would.

willow ve

I had never heard of that, so after this post I went to look up the MW3 code generator thing, and it was giving me links to generate a code for the Halo 4 beta. lol

Also still haven't seen Game Fuel yet, but most places seem to have all of the Mtn Dew and Doritos stuff fully in stock.

I was in DC this weekend before returning back to the lonely midwest. No places I have checked in either DC or the midwest had any gamer fuel yet. They also didn't have any Doritos bags other than the individual serving size.

As a side note, it seems like every store has the normal size Doritos on sale this week - probably clearning old stock to make room for the new Halo themed bags.

Top Bottom