• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT10| The Calm Before The Storm

Tawpgun

Watched the Bravo and Kevin vid.

MLG NEEDS to use carefully controlled personal ordnance. It would make it a lot more fun to watch.

I usually don't like IGN, but they did a good rewind theater on the "Scanned" trailer.

They talk a lot about the fiction and how it relates to the trailer. A few "Fall of Reach" spoilers are in this so if you haven't read that and don't want it spoiled, I'd avoid this but if you had no idea what the trailer was about, check this video out. I learned a thing or two. Nothing spoiler-ish towards Halo 4 unless you don't know about the (Weapon and Enemy)
Scattershot and Promethean Knights

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmBtp8z8dKc&feature=share&list=PLE196726F02565118

Oh and whatever you do... don't read the comments. Spoiler central I presume.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
@SelenaisaQueen
Yup, that's the same fucker that spoiled me last week.

Just set your Twitter to private.

Edit: Hah. I now have some DM's on Twitter. No, I'm not checking them. :lol
Even if you set your tweets to private, people can still send you @ mentions. :-(

Edit : I'm playing Halo 3 and Shadow is yelling at Halo 3 if anyone wants to join in.

Domino Theory

Crystal Dynamics

MLG NEEDS to use carefully controlled personal ordnance. It would make it a lot more fun to watch.

Left = Frags
Down = Sniper
Right = Overshield

?

MLG could get too hectic with every individual being able to snag OS, Sniper, or Rockets.

aj1467

New spoiler dickhead has appeared!!

Apparently has a GAF account and says he's gonna spoil the thread.

Twitter handle: @LundPakora1

Ken

New spoiler dickhead has appeared!!

Apparently has a GAF account and says he's gonna spoil the thread.

Twitter handle: @LundPakora1

The best spoilers are the ones that drop unannounced so he has already failed. Better luck next game.

Tawpgun

Left = Frags
Down = Sniper
Right = Overshield

?

MLG could get too hectic with every individual being able to snag OS, Sniper, or Rockets.
I suppose. But damn would it be fun to watch. Though I realized it wouldn't work well for objective games so I guess they'd have to do classic drops.

Booties

Banned
shut this curly headed fuck up. your hair sucks, your pants are WAY too tight, your voice is so annoying, and you won't let any one else talk. die bitch.

Any halo 4 things I can watch? I need my juice

Talents

Banned
Come at me spoilerfag.

Who here, besides Elzar, hasn't been spoiled?

I haven't yet. But I don't really care about spoilers in anything, I usually look them up before I actually play/complete the game, I usually like to know what to expect, but for some reason, I feel like I don't want to know what happens in Halo 4.

I agree with you that Personal Ordnance has huge potential for competitive gametypes, can't wait to see how they play out in Matchmaking with coordinated teams.

Left = Frags
Down = Sniper
Right = Overshield

?

With coordinated teams Personal Ordnance could be absolutely amazing. Not allowing the Drops to stack up so you can save one while you build another was a good choice, along with no meter building while in a vehicle.

Top Bottom