• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT10| The Calm Before The Storm

aj1467

They can try to spoil me all they want. I spoiled it to myself last week.

come-at-me-bro-turtle.jpg

ElRenoRaven

Damn it. Now I want Louis Wu Halloween masks. I can see it now.

*Door knock*

Well who are you supposed to be little boy?

*Cue kid with Louis Wu Mask*

Akai__

Some guy just knocked on my door dressed as Louis Wu, spoiled the ending and ran away. Wtf is going on.

Why didn't you ran after him and beat the shit out of him? :lol

Joking aside, seems like this kid didn't get attention from his parents, so he is trying now to get some, even harder...

I'm still waiting for the spoiler. I only got twitter on Monday and I've only got 1 follower and that is the person who told me to get twitter, so as soon as I see I've got a new post, I just won't view it.

They're saying you're going to get banned for using the word 'fag'.

Why are people even giving them attention? I know people need to be warned, but panicking or constantly posting about the dick spoiling people is just giving him the attention he wanted.

And yeah, I know I'm adding to the problem by posting about people posting but yeah.

Ken

Oh snap. It doesn't say anything about it on the TOS.

Sexual, racial, or ethnic slurs will not be tolerated in any form and are bannable on the first offense.

I suppose you've already lost the respect of some members though, even if your account might not get banned.

Sai-kun

Banned
Oh snap. It doesn't say anything about it on the TOS.

Get out.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use NeoGAF to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law. Sexual, racial, or ethnic slurs will not be tolerated in any form and are bannable on the first offense.

Talents

Banned
Sexual, racial, or ethnic slurs will not be tolerated in any form and are bannable on the first offense.

I fail to see how it's sexual or racism.

Just looked up what ethnic meant, oh snap ha. Thought ethnic meant a culture or something. *facepalm*

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
I didn't think it was possible for me to want someone gone more than I wanted Zoojoo gone. And that's only in the shit I'm seeing from people quoting that asshat.

Seriously the absolute worst addition to this community in recent memory.

Sai-kun

Banned
I fail to see how it's sexual or racism.

Just looked up what ethnic meant, oh snap ha. Thought ethnic meant a culture or something. *facepalm*

seriously get out

you are literally fucking dumb if you don't understand why calling someone a fag is offensive and i literally hope that you're banned.

fag is an anti-gay slur.

Akai__

I seriously don't get it... Is this kid really just sitting in his basementand and is trying to spoil the campaign for everyone, all day long?

How about going out with friends or if you don't have friends make some new social contacts? Get a girlfriend, get laid or do some sports if you are bored?

This is fucking me up...

Top Bottom