• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT10| The Calm Before The Storm

ElRenoRaven

I seriously don't get it... Is this kid really just sitting in his basementand and is trying to spoil the campaign for everyone, all day long?

How about going out with friends or if you don't have friends make some new social contacts? Get a girlfriend, get laid or do some sports if you are bored?

This is fucking me up...

Honestly it's probably just a script of some sort he's running. It has to be considering how many tweets he's had.

http://i.minus.com/ibr924alSaLxMu.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

LMAO. I just can't help but laugh. That's without a doubt one of the best bish gifs yet. Gaf just keeps topping itself.

Talents

Banned
I was banned for using that word once. Not intentionally, just thought I was using an equivalent to a harmless portuguese word. Deserved ban though.

Yeah I can see now how it does warrant a ban, I usually call my mates it irl when I greet them, guess I forgot I wasn't talking to them lol.

MrDaravon

ibr924alSaLxMu.gif

Halo 4: Original Soundtrack on YouTube

It's been officially released in the UK and will be available later on in the day from stores and stuff.

If the LE came with a bish helmet skin I would totally get it.

how in the fuck do you think this is an okay this to say. grow up.

Talents, I defended you damnit!

idk why I just thought of this but there should be a voting process to delete posts (think booting people in L4D) and if you get a certain number of community deletes under a certain number of time you get muted for a while.

"We will not forget your sacrifice."
— Unnamed Elite to the Arbiter, The Oracle

image.php

Talents

Banned
All it took was a minute to think about what you said and apologize.

*MAC Cannons online*

An apology won't really do much, what's said is said, people have already got annoyed/offended over it, and if it's bannable on the first offence, a 'sorry' won't do anything.

You call your friends "fag" as a greeting?!

No wonder you fail to understand why people are pissed.

You should here what some of my real good mates call me, 10 times worse than the term I just used, if you want I could send you a picture of one of my facebook convos on twitter or something, heh.

Akai__

Honestly it's probably just a script of some sort he's running. It has to be considering how many tweets he's had.

LMAO. I just can't help but laugh. That's without a doubt one of the best bish gifs yet. Gaf just keeps topping itself.

Just imagine him doing it all manually, sitting in his dark corner in the basement and thinking that he is a cool and tough guy. It's just hilarious. I mean, I could easily name you 100.000 things, which are more fun or even productive.

Booties

Banned
I was just driving home and let a cop go at a stop sign. Then as I go through after him the car behind him speeds up and turns in front of me. I beep for half a block, he pulled over and called me a faggot.

What I'm trying to say is that it was hilarious. This kid is a dumbass. Don't be so sensitive, it's not like he's ruining your life.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
An apology won't really do much, what's said is said, people have already got annoyed/offended over it, and if it's bannable on the first offence, a 'sorry' won't do anything.

You should here what some of my real good mates call me, 10 times worse than the term I just used, if you want I could send you a picture of one of my facebook convos on twitter or something, heh.

You just don't get it.

*Target acquired*

Talents, I know you don't mean it in a bad way. The fact remains, this isn't a meeeting with your mates. This is a public forum where what you say can be read by many people, most of which you will never know. I am willing to bet you have friends who go on 4chan and talk like all the time and that's all well and good but this ain't that kinda place. I know for me, growing up here meant I would sometimes say words around friends and stuff but once an adult or someone more mature came by, you'd zip that shit.

You're young and you'll learn in time that when the world is at your fingertips, a bit of knowledge in terms of what things can mean and how they can be interpreted can go a long way. I don't expect you to have known every little thing and you can always own up and take responsibility for the times you simply don't know of a certain cultural/social meaning of a word.

Hope this can help.

Talents

Banned
I was just driving home and let a cop go at a stop sign. Then as I go through after him the car behind him speeds up and turns in front of me. I beep for half a block, he pulled over and called me a faggot.

What I'm trying to say is that it was hilarious. This kid is a dumbass. Don't be so sensitive, it's not like he's ruining your life.

You kind of just said it yourself, I'm 16, I'm not supposed to be fully 'mature' yet.

GG Elzar, bobs, Hydra, Over and errybody else. Sorry for the lack of communication, usually I'm either cursing or giggling up a storm.

IOU

You would have fit right in!

Good games man - I cant wait to play Halo 4 with gaf. That Haven remake was fun - but the gameplay is nowhere near the real thing lol.

ElRenoRaven

Just imagine him doing it all manually, sitting in his dark corner in the basement and thinking that he is a cool and tough guy. It's just hilarious. I mean, I could easily name you 100.000 things, which are more fun or even productive.

HAHAHA. That actually is a funny thought. I could see him sitting there. It's the middle of the night and it's a dark basement. He's like MUAHAHAHAHAHA just spoiled the game for another. This franklez guy will never know what hit him. He then takes a sip of his Mountain Dew.

Sai-kun

Banned

straight person telling me what i should and should not be even mildly upset by!!!!!!
i'm not saying this seriously oh god

calling someone on out on their casual homophobia and telling them to grow up isn't being sensitive, it's being a decent person.

Just out of curiosity, why do you still have that? :p

And a bit OT, but does anyone else hate Blood Gulch? I can't stand it. I think it's a terrible map.

I don't lol (felt like I was playing iSpy for a sec)

Yeah, I kinda thought people were being too harsh on him at first, but he refuses to even modify his behavior to stop pissing people off.

His posting was slowly starting to get better too, some of his gifs made me chuckle, and I'm talking about him as if he's not right there lol

Yeah I can see now how it does warrant a ban, I usually call my mates it irl when I greet them, guess I forgot I wasn't talking to them lol.

I know you're still young and you have much to learn, so hopefully you'll learn from this B]

You call your friends "fag" as a greeting?!

No wonder you fail to understand why people are pissed.

This isn't a defense of Talents persay, but this particular argument is fairly culture-dependent. You realize words mean different things to different circles, right? Idiolect is a rapidly moving target. What about black friends calling each other the N-word?

Like I said, I'm not saying he should say it here, but denying the idea that small, close groups speak to each other in an "inappropriate" but "accepted-within-the-circle" is not really correct.

DeadNames

Banned
You kind of just said it yourself, I'm 16, I'm not supposed to be fully 'mature' yet.

Dude. I'm 16 too, doesn't mean I can't tell that calling someone a derogatory term whether it be in good humor or not is bad. Don't use your age as an excuse to use any slur.

You could have at least edited your post...

And I liked you too :/

aaaand he's gone.

This isn't a defense of Talents persay, but this particular argument is fairly culture-dependent. You realize words mean different things to different circles, right? Idiolect is a rapidly moving target. What about black friends calling each other the N-word?

Like I said, I'm not saying he should say it here, but denying the idea that small, close groups speak to each other in an "inappropriate" but "accepted-within-the-circle" is not really correct.

Exactly and that's fine, but there has to be a seperation when you come on here or any online place.

Sai-kun

Banned

Are Talents and all his friends LBGT?

edit: Peace out, Talents. Here's some Marina for the road

3xnrp.gif

Akai__

HAHAHA. That actually is a funny thought. I could see him sitting there. It's the middle of the night and it's a dark basement. He's like MUAHAHAHAHAHA just spoiled the game for another. This franklez guy will never know what hit him. He then takes a sip of his Mountain Dew.

Like I said, this is something I will never understand, but there are psychologists/ profiler for that matter.

No what I'm trying to say is that you're stupid as shit
even for a 16 year old

Well, this was quite funny. :lol

aj1467

There's now a twitter account dedicated to spoiling haloGAF.

Heckfu, Karl, Croatia, Your Ex Wife, Gazzawa you've been mentioned in spoiler tweets.

Booties

Banned
Sooooo was he banned for saying it and not apologizing or just saying it period? I'd imagine it's more for being a chronic dumbass, but I'd like to know how strict/forgiving the mods will be.

Top Bottom