• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT10| The Calm Before The Storm

Sai-kun

Banned
regarding use of sexual, racist, and ethnic slurs, I believe the rule is 'one and done', unless it's obviously just discussion of the word.

ElRenoRaven

Sooooo was he banned for saying it and not apologizing or just saying it period? I'd imagine it's more for being a chronic dumbass, but I'd like to know how strict/forgiving the mods will be.

He would have been banned anyway but odds are it's a hell of a lot worse of a ban because he never showed remorse. I would bet on permanent but who knows.

Booties

Banned
I guess he took his talents...elsewhere.

Vnwr5.png

Sooooo was he banned for saying it and not apologizing or just saying it period? I'd imagine it's more for being a chronic dumbass, but I'd like to know how strict/forgiving the mods will be.

Seems to be a "one and you're out" rule unless its aimed not at a person but for a topic of discussion, as it should be.

Akai__

There's now a twitter account dedicated to spoiling haloGAF.

Heckfu, Karl, Croatia, Your Ex Wife, Gazzawa you've been mentioned in spoiler tweets.

EDIT: So have Sai and Tashi

Thanks for the headsup, will tell my brother to block him, so I don't have to deal with spoilers. Would appreciate it, if you guys report him, too, if you don't mind spoilers.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Talents
Banned
(Today, 08:50 PM)

*Target Eliminated

*MAC Cannons offline*

Anyway, who would be interested in the 2v2 league? I have ideas to try to make it as fun and fair as possible.

Listening to Knights of Cydonia right now... used amazingly in the Merlin Season 5 trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBeXGcu6oQY

I now want to see a Halo 4 trailer/montage/something to the song now. It is soooo good.

Also adios Talents.

senador

Banned
Ahhhhh a Talents break will be nice. Had the dude on ignore since the beginning but still see some of his shit. What a turd that slipped through.

People spoiling people is pretty shirty. People, what a bunch of bastards.

Akai__

Anyway, who would be interested in the 2v2 league? I have ideas to try to make it as fun and fair as possible.

I would be interested, if we can manage it, to make seperate leagues for continents. It's really hard to play with some of you guys, because of the time difference.Wish I would live in the USA, sometimes.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I do. 4v4 would be preferred, but I like both.

Yea but it would be tough to manage. 2v2 is a good start for now.

I would be interested, if we can manage it, to make seperate leagues for continents. It's really hard to play with some of you guys, because of the time difference.Wish I would live in the USA, sometimes.

That's the plan. North American League and European League.

Booties

Banned
Yea but it would be tough to manage. 2v2 is a good start for now.

Yeah. I think Tunavi said we should do a season with wins/losses and points. I REALLY like that idea. Just play whenever you can and get some points in the standings. Nothing too strict, real easy.

Tunavi

Banned
Yeah. I think Tunavi said we should do a season with wins/losses and points. I REALLY like that idea. Just play whenever you can and get some points in the standings. Nothing too strict, real easy.
hell yeah.

It would be cool. Make a team, challenge other teams on your own time, we'll have an official google spreadsheet for standings or something, throw it in the OT every new thread.

Use a Google Doc to make a from for people to sign up on. I have one atm if anyone's interested.

Playing for win/loss points is fine and all but you should limit it to like 5 league games a week at most or something. What's to stop the same 3 or 4 teams continuously playing each other for points?

Top Bottom