• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT13|

Status
Not open for further replies.

heckfu

Banned
Merry Christmas guys. If you're in my state or connecting states in the southeast we need to stay safe...tornados heading our way!

Qn3h.png

Purplemage

Neo Member
MUNCHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! LIGHT THAT MAN! As for the bolded, let's hope so. If they changed bloom in Reach, I don't see why they wouldn't be able to change a lot of the issues with this game.

Hahaha, dude we gotta get a team up and run through some Christmas kiddies today!

But I'm not saying it's impossible, just that it's different than the bloom issue. To undo half of the specializations would be great and would allow for a more fair field for all sure. Everyone wouldn't flinch much, and have infinite sprint etc etc. But I suppose I was asking do we really think 343 would make such a drastic change to the loadouts?

As far as I'd guess we could reasonably expect a Boltshot nerf, or a Camo nerf and things like that but to see them strip away the specs and just give everyone half of those abilities as standard? I can't see them doing that after the specializations were such a hyped part of the game. And then there would be the raging from those that have "earned" those abilities. I do feel for 343, it always seems like a lose/lose for them.

Omni

Well that was one hell of a Christmas dinner. My sister and her boyfriend got into an argument over something trivial (his daughter got wet by the pool). I left a bit early because I'm really tired, but not long after apparently he hit my sister in front of everyone, threw her to the ground and just shouted every bad word that you can think of at her....

All in front of 20+ family members including my <2 year old niece who was apparently crying. Oh, and my sister is pregnant to him.

I don't even care if he's like ~32 years old, if I were there I would've given him some. That kind of crap is just pathetic.

Completely off topic, but I just couldn't believe it.

Akai__

Well that was one hell of a Christmas dinner. My sister and her boyfriend got into an argument over something trivial (his daughter got wet by the pool). I left a bit early because I'm really tired, but not long after apparently he hit my sister in front of everyone, threw her to the ground and just shouted every bad word that you can think of at her....

All in front of 20+ family members including my <2 year old niece who was apparently crying. Oh, and my sister is pregnant to him.

I don't even care if he's like ~32 years old, if I were there I would've given him some. That kind of crap is just pathetic.

That's sad to hear. What kind of asshole do you have to be, when you ruin christmas for everybody, including the 2 year old kid?

I would kick his ass out of my house!

I guarantee that I would dong on anyone in HaloGaf at FIFA. Willing to avatar bet for it.

Fifa has been the social game for probably every brit growing up. I imagine your going to lose that bet. If I had my copy on me I would totally take you up on that. :p

Still expecting presents Elzar! Christmas haul was interesting - got to appreciate family

Aww that sucks man - I wish I had some advice.

IHaveIce

Banned

I would have beaten the shit out of him, what a piece of trash.( or at least kicked him out)

Sad for the little girl :(

My Christmas was awesome, my daughter had her first visist from Santa(my grandfather) at home and she wasn't scared or nervous at all lol, she sang him a song and hugged him.

Great dinner and a good atmosphere, hope you all have nice holidays and a nice time with your family.

JHall

I'm sorry. I would have kicked his ass.

Goddamn, I would've socked him in the face. You don't hit women, least of all women pregnant with your child.

ElRenoRaven

Goddamn, I would've socked him in the face. You don't hit women, least of all women pregnant with your child.

I'd done a hell of a lot more then that. People would have had to pull me off his ass if it was my sister. You don't hit a woman. Not unless it's self defense. Even then there are ways to defend yourself without resorting to hitting.

Akai__

Self defense without hitting or hurting someone isn't that easy. You need a really good trainer, because it can end very bad if done incorrect. But you are right. If there is a chance to defend yourself, without hurting the attacking person, try it!

JB1981

Wow I would have beat the fuck out of him.

kylej

Banned
dude 20 people there? what'd your dad do? if someone pushes your pregnant sister down and screams in her face, it's time to rumble. would've been like this

orville-smith-marines-best-buy-police-report.jpg

J10

Banned
dude 20 people there? what'd your dad do? if someone pushes your pregnant sister down and screams in her face, it's time to rumble. would've been like this

orville-smith-marines-best-buy-police-report.jpg

My thinking as well. Around my family, dude would have "fallen" real fucking hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom