• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT13|

Status
Not open for further replies.

heckfu

Banned
Oh, I assumed you were just messing with him so I went along with it, lol. Of course I didn't redeem anything. That sucks that a random took the code, though.

edit: wait, maybe you're still messing with him. I don't know what's real anymore

WELCOME TO HELL, FRANKLINATOR

Wow gamesager is on the leaderboard for the infinity challenge.

What's the point of giving a truck to someone who's just gonna sell it to buy more poopsocks?

He was actually in 2nd two nights ago, Apparently IraqiSoldier is just a bunch of people and the GT doesnt stop gaming. Which apparently may or may not be against the rules..

Anyways, Gamesager admitted on stream he doesn't have a license lol.

Almost Christmas here (Mountain Time), so I figured I'd join in on the code giveaways :)

Figure out the ?'s for a copy of Indie Game: The Movie, redeemable through Steam:

TCC?D-9H8?M-P05BM

The ?'s are the same character. More to come soon. Happy hunting HaloGAF!

EwpWp.jpg

^ Those types of giveaways are usually bad on Steam stuff because Steam actually locks you out of redeeming codes for a while after failing a couple times.

Ramirez

He was actually in 2nd two nights ago, Apparently IraqiSoldier is just a bunch of people and the GT doesnt stop gaming. Which apparently may or may not be against the rules..

Anyways, Gamesager admitted on stream he doesn't have a license lol.

Hard to get a license when you're poopsocking 24/7.

Cow

I'm just waiting to find a game that does what halo used to do so well.

Balanced arena shooter with good competitive ranking system.

Anyone know one?

I just got Stormdrums from East West and holy shit, about 99% of Marty's percussion from Halo 3 onwards is on here :lol

Rev3rb can vouch for me on this

Tunavi

Banned
Happy Halodays!

Free Games on Demand Code for Halo: Reach

9XBX9-9RCD9-9BCK9-9PRTY-9RCKZ
I FUCKIN ASKED FOR THIS
Why in the fuck would anyone want a Reach code?
Anniversary playlists
Thanks, but it turns out this was for the Crimson Map Pack.
What a relief, I would have hated to have redeemed this.
Ask Tunavi, he sells all his old Halo games, because the latest one will most definitely be the best one ever.
YUP THATS WHAT HAPPENED ON THE LAST PAGE THANKS FOR THE RECAP YOU HALO HAS-BEEN
Lawlz

Tuna smartest person ever confirmed.
I'm aware of my finances, thank you very much.

OK. Another code, this time for Shank 2 on Steam. I'll PM the first person to guess how many RRODs I had between obtaining my first 360 in March 2006 and the the one I bought before the release of Halo 3. The number may or may not be Halo related.

ibqJvTPtSGWKUy.gif

Ken

OK. Another code, this time for Shank 2 on Steam. I'll PM the first person to guess how many RRODs I had between obtaining my first 360 in March 2006 and the the one I bought before the release of Halo 3. The number may or may not be Halo related.

ibqJvTPtSGWKUy.gif

7?

I hope it's not 7.

CyReN

Heads up, today on Best Buy site they will have:

Halo 4
Black Ops 2
Assassin Creed 3
Hitman Absolution
and many more

for $39.99.

Anyone wanna play? Tired of randoms.

I have 1.45 KD, will make call outs constantly, will also bitch when some sort of bullshit occurs (which is a lot in this game)

I expect the same from anyone who sends me a FR/invite as well

GT: Panda Owning Em

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom