• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT13|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nowise10

Oh my God. Microsoft has the worst customer support ever.

My account is suspended because my old credit card was declined? What the fuck?

My credit card expired in 2009, and I got free Xbox LIVE for 3 years. A few months ago it finally said I needed to change my credit card, or my account would be suspended until I did (or something along those lines).

Havok

So now that the speculation has died down and Bungie was a no-show at the VGAs, when in 2013 will we see Destiny?

Will they do their own thing, like with ODST? Or will it be at an event of larger scale?
Bungie is at a point where, like Rockstar, they don't really need to attach themselves to a big industry event to get attention. I could see an Activision announcement event alongside GDC or something where they can guarantee that journos from around the world will be in town. E3 is maybe a little late for a fall release if they want to get the marketing going early, but they could swing it.

---

Also, big thanks to Wu for linking me on the HBO front page today. It's always a little weird seeing myself pop up on a page I checked religiously for years.

Pop

My credit card expired in 2009, and I got free Xbox LIVE for 3 years. A few months ago it finally said I needed to change my credit card, or my account would be suspended until I did (or something along those lines).

I'm pretty sure you owe them for 3 years still. Same thing happened to my cousin, was a year worth of live but they eventually suspended his account. He then called them, they said he had to send in the amount if he wanted his account back.

If that never happens to you, I say you are lucky.

Enfinit

Not too bad of a Christmas hull this year. Just got done opening presents with the family and here's what I was lucky enough to receive:

- Tempur-Pedic pillow (fuck yea!)
- George Foreman grill (for my apartment)
- Bottle of Kraken rum
- Tickets to WWE Monday Night RAW next month (haters gonna hate)
- Lacoste cologne (I like to smell nice)
- 32" Vizio Smart TV
- Sennheiser HD 380 pro headset

Also was able to upgrade to an iPhone 5 as a little Christmas present to myself. I'm a lucky, lucky guy. Happy Holidays to all you guys.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
This was me 6 years ago gents, enjoy the time with your family while you can, try not to take shit for granted.

The next day this place was hit by a rocket and burned to the ground. This was in central Iraq 2006 I'm at the back left of the table.

Merry Christmas.

Thank me for my service

415615_3494204284785_8054032_o.jpg

Enfinit

This was me 6 years ago gents, enjoy the time with your family while you can, try not to take shit for granted.

The next day this place was hit by a rocket and burned to the ground. This was in central Iraq 2006 I'm at the back left of the table.

Merry Christmas.

Thank me for my service
You're awesome. Glad to have you home safe.

They have Gatorade in Iraq?!

That flavor sucks btw

Its appearing as often as it did b4 they reduced them a couple of weeks back.
Ew, so it's ruined again.
Wow gamesager is on the leaderboard for the infinity challenge.

What's the point of giving a truck to someone who's just gonna sell it to buy more poopsocks?
I would sell the shit out of that truck if I won.
You sold your Reach didn't you?

looooooooool

Would still rather Halo 4 it

That's why you don't sell games!

Tawpgun

For some reason, I really hate 360 cases/discs.

I still have my cases here at home but at school I put all my VIP games in a little CD pocketbook thing. Holds like 20 discs, nice and compact.

Speaking of, I should probably learn how to get good at FIFA all my friends kick my ass. Doesn't help that I usually choose liverpool but still.

For some reason, I really hate 360 cases/discs.

Just throw the old games that you don't play anymore in a box or something, but one that's easily accessible, that's what I do. I have the GoD version of Reach though, although I also still have the Limited Edition of the game, but I'm honestly not sure where that is.

Enfinit

Speaking of, I should probably learn how to get good at FIFA all my friends kick my ass. Doesn't help that I usually choose liverpool but still.

For real. I almost feel like FIFA's the game that my friends break out when we all get together. I'm so used to playing FPS's and RPG's (especially since Halo used to be the social game my friends and I would play back in the day), and I suck at FIFA.

I almost feel like as far as social games go, it used to be Halo CE/2/3, then it moved into Guitar Hero/Rock Band, and now it's FIFA.

Enfinit

The equivalent of cheat codes. If anyone wants to play with real teams I'm down.

It's better than using Man U or Real. Man City's about the most legitimate team without being super cheap. The only true advantage Man City has is that they have the highest rated goalkeeper in the game. I only play with them because I'm a fan of Mario Balotelli, usually I play with Italy, because, you know, I'm Italian. And I have a man crush on Pirlo and Buffon.

Enfinit

Whoever bought that for you has great tastes

I just tried it and it's fantastic. I'm usually more of a whiskey/bourbon man, but Kraken and Captain Morgan's dark rum is delicious.

Plus the Kraken bottle looks badass and the commercial is awesome. First case in history that marketing actually worked for me.

Fuchsdh

I just tried it and it's fantastic. I'm usually more of a whiskey/bourbon man, but Kraken and Captain Morgan's dark rum is delicious.

Plus the Kraken bottle looks badass and the commercial is awesome. First case in history that marketing actually worked for me.

Lol, just yesterday someone brought out a bottle of Kraken and was all "wtf" about it.

I thought it smelled great in the bottle but tasted like your generic rum out of it. Pretty much all liquor tastes the same to me though. Only stuff I use is Wild Turkey 81 proof for cooking and baking. Makes a mean chocolate cake.

11:48PM Merry Christmas everyone!

Enfinit

Lol, just yesterday someone brought out a bottle of Kraken and was all "wtf" about it.

I thought it smelled great in the bottle but tasted like your generic rum out of it. Pretty much all liquor tastes the same to me though. Only stuff I use is Wild Turkey 81 proof for cooking and baking. Makes a mean chocolate cake.

11:48PM Merry Christmas everyone!

Can't go wrong with a little Gentleman Jack. Although, if we're talking about cooking, I make a mean Kahlua coffee cake icing.

CyReN

Merry Christmas

banshee avatar prop codes
CVV32-W64Y7-CQFCV-KTCPJ-WV49Z
X2VRT-FJX4H-PJW32-9V3JY-F3CKZ
6KCKK-G4X9M-XQFTF-6Q9VQ-MYCWZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom