• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT13|

Status
Not open for further replies.

wwm0nkey

Here is how big the Alpha Flood is with 200% setting in Fat Kid (mini-slayer needs to be a thing too)

jgWPNDuAvFWxj.bmp

jovzmWOKwQzDH.bmp

jnajV62lIDwFX.bmp

jUhCUQ89X8EY.bmp

Homeboyd

Someone on my facebook got a puppy the other week and he uploaded a video of it on youtube, just makes me want to get one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLLNlvPeXP0&feature=youtu.be
Are they hard to raise?
Depends on how young they are when you get them. Mine was a 6 week old chocolate lab (8 weeks now). If you've never raised one before it can be difficult... It's like having a child. Constant attention, bathroom breaks nearly every hour, waking up in the middle of the night, crate/leash/potty training etc... Watching what they're chewing on, keeping them off furniture, teaching not to bark/bite, etc... Tons of work but they're worth it. Love my little girl.

Here is how big the Alpha Flood is with 200% setting in Fat Kid (mini-slayer needs to be a thing too)

This is the Halo I've longed for: Going down a path that's competitively balanced at its core while adding crazy and in-depth customization settings.

That is how you advance the franchise. Halo is unique in that it has the potential to cater to all types of players. Imagine if serious attention was given to Forge and that turns into something as creative as LBP's editor? Just look at how creative people get with the limited options we have now..

wwm0nkey

This is the Halo I've longed for: Going down a path that's competitively balanced at its core while adding crazy and in-depth customization settings.

That is how you advance the franchise. Halo is unique in that it has the potential to cater to all types of players. Imagine if serious attention was given to Forge and that turns into something as creative as LBP's editor? Just look at how creative people get with the limited options we have now..

Honestly for me (and A LOT of people actually) customization is something that made Halo....Halo. Halo 4 so far is the only Halo game that has actually taken AWAY options rather than add some in so we now have to resort to modders to bring back old game types and add in new options which I think is sad. I love 343 but they really messed up by limiting people and not giving them options which was one of the strongest points about Halo.

Seriously custom games/Forge should be LBP Halo Edition and I would love it.

Oh my god. :lol

They should make the fat kid's minions be 50% size.

Also, stances per weapon category would be neat. For example:

Stances > Loadout / Initial / Global / Personal / Legacy
Loadout: 5 stances, you can pick any of said weapons for each stance
Initial: 5 stances etc etc
Global: Heavy weapons, so likewise
Personal: 3 stances, certain weapons per stance ("Wetwork" could use Energy Sword or Hammer, etc)
Legacy: Bonus stances with either universal or fixed weapons based on poses in concept art, past games and whatnot

Different "teams"...well that is the truth, if by teams you mean companies.

We still don't even having working fileshare. I don't even know if it will get fixed. This game has been out for two months. 343 has no excuse.

I'm not gonna defend the file share being broken, because honestly that itself is indefensible. But to think that the same people doing Spartan Ops scripting are doing internal fixes like the fileshare seems a bit of a stretch.

I just wanted some feedback on whether or not any of you would be interested in these. If so, I'll probably do a giveaway. The top magazine is the original unopened OXM Halo 3 issue. The middle 3 are unopened Alternate Cover versions of EGMs last Halo 3 preview. The bottom is the original Halo 3 EGM reveal. That one is opened but it's been in the plastic. Let me know!

Fracas

#fuckonami
I just wanted some feedback on whether or not any of you would be interested in these. If so, I'll probably do a giveaway. The top magazine is the original unopened OXM Halo 3 issue. The middle 3 are unopened Alternate Cover versions of EGMs last Halo 3 preview. The bottom is the original Halo 3 EGM reveal. That one is opened but it's been in the plastic. Let me know!

Those are awesome!

Havok

Someone just posted this in the PC screenshot thread.

Mother of god
That's CMT v3, right? Anyone with Custom Edition can grab it and play it. Looks nice with the Open Sauce stuff, but the gameplay elements they added weren't much fun (the BR in particular felt awful, and the VISR made things look like junk). I did a stream of the full level (gameplay starts at ~8:15, before that is stream setup and options runthrough) back when it was released if anyone is interested. Quality isn't great, since it was my first full stream with FME, but it's watchable. I've never really been able to get used to playing Halo with a mouse, which I was doing there. My muscle memory fights me every step of the way.

IHaveIce

Banned
Wow nice !

Mother of god

Holy shit how awesome is this. Anniversary can go cry in a corner

Omni

Mother of god

Eh. The only thing wrong with those mods is that they usually screw up the HUD and most times the armour in game is changed for the worst. Plus there are really questionably colour changes and whatnot too.

It's a great effort, but meh

Nowise10

YES. I've been getting my hands on Halo magazines for awhile now, I'd love if you had a giveaway sometime c:

Moa

I'd like to inform you all that Nowise is making me cry on Skype.

He told me he liked Sage, and that Reach was the pinnacle of Halo.

chk1.gif

GrizzNKev

Banned
I'd like to inform you all that Nowise is making me cry on Skype.

He told me he liked Sage, and that Reach was the pinnacle of Halo.

chk1.gif

Every time you use that gif it's still funny.

I assume that Bungie won't announce their game at any show/conference.

I agree. They are big enough to do their own thing. Their website will change or something and there will be a countdown. That's always the most exciting.

That's CMT v3, right? Anyone with Custom Edition can grab it and play it. Looks nice with the Open Sauce stuff, but the gameplay elements they added weren't much fun (the BR in particular felt awful, and the VISR made things look like junk). I did a stream of the full level (gameplay starts at ~8:15, before that is stream setup and options runthrough) back when it was released if anyone is interested. Quality isn't great, since it was my first full stream with FME, but it's watchable. I've never really been able to get used to playing Halo with a mouse, which I was doing there. My muscle memory fights me every step of the way.

Their heart is in the right place, but they're pulling a Halo 4 with some of those changes.

And holy shit, that shield pre-emptive recharge noise is absolutely unbearable.

DUA-DUA-DUA-DUA-DUA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom