• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT14| They call it Halo

Fuck Paypal. Let's send a crew down to Jalisco with some 18-wheelers and take everything they've got.

Orochinagis, got any hook-ups?

Jalisco is great place for getting wast...wait what do you want?

You want some torres or special made tequilas that will send you to dudududuhaycabrondududududa

1nq445S.png

Ghazi

I definitely hate this CoD more than I did the others.

I die by BS in BLOPS2 than I did any other CoD.

Treyarch managed to make a game worse than MW3.

It's definitely been better, I think that this might be the easiest entry in the series to play.

I mean I can pull shit off like this and I'm usually terrible at FPS's, that was 21 kills in <2 minutes. Halo has been the only thing that I've been semi-good at and I'm still really bad at it compared to most others. These kinds of things aren't (usually) possible in any Halo, which is a good thing.

Havok

More likely to be the return of the Team Snipers playlist than Action Sack since we've been told that a new and improved version was coming sometime this month along with FFA.

In which case, hope you people that play Snipers love Shotty Snipers as well, however unlikely that may be. Apparently that's an improvement. Tyson Green must have let them know how much everybody loves Shotty Snipers.

Shotty Snipes, I didnt think they could make more bad decisions. I stand corrected. Carry on.

Looks like a new low peak of 70307 as of now.

Ghazi

What if they mean that they'll close the Halo 4 servers next week and remove all the playlists from Halo 3 except Action Sack?

DeadNames

Banned
It's definitely been better, I think that this might be the easiest entry in the series to play.

I mean I can pull shit off like this and I'm usually terrible at FPS's, that was 21 kills in <2 minutes. Halo has been the only thing that I've been semi-good at and I'm still really bad at it compared to most others. These kinds of things aren't (usually) possible in any Halo, which is a good thing.

The lag compensation probably is a good factor.

Sometimes I absolute destroy and sometimes I get abused. The maps suck though. The only okay ones are Raid and Drone.

Booties

Banned
Man halo 4 is a shitty game but doubles pro is legit. I also just watched elamite fuck shit up in Chicago. Feels good

The sniper in this game sucks too. I just done like it.

Just played a game on Abandon against a team using NOTHING but Jetpack+AR, and even team shooting with the AR. Only time they stopped using the AR was to use an ordnance they receive.

Why is this game so bad? :'( I just wanted Halo 3 with a 4 slapped on... why did I get Halo:Reach 2.0.

Tawpgun

Man halo 4 is a shitty game but doubles pro is legit. I also just watched elamite fuck shit up in Chicago. Feels good

The sniper in this game sucks too. I just done like it.

If you miss your first shot its a lot harder to re-adjust. Thing kicks like crazy, and not just up, it goes diagonal.

Fotos

Just played a game on Abandon against a team using NOTHING but Jetpack+AR, and even team shooting with the AR. Only time they stopped using the AR was to use an ordnance they receive.

Why is this game so bad? :'( I just wanted Halo 3 with a 4 slapped on... why did I get Halo:Reach 2.0.

No... Why would you want the same game.

Top Bottom