• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT15| Beta-tested, GAF approved

maxi_show_header_game_of_thrones_update_s2.jpg

If the shield drain used for Grifball could trigger a mine, we could have explosions back. I've tried using every destructible object in force, but not one of them is affected by the drain.

Fixed. Also, you don't have to go, just...express yourself.

I HATE THIS PLACE. I CAN STAND NEGATIVITY TOWARDS HALO BUT LOST? GET THE FUCK OUT.
diplo is relevant to my interests. taken a couple months ago and I apologize for the blurriness, it was pretty crazy

qUcj5jbl.jpg

Right so the clue for the midnight easter egg was.

"Lost in the belly of the beast."

Anyone wanna throw out some guesses. I'm currently working off the basis this means the didacts room

Nowise10

Anyone wanna throw out some guesses. I'm currently working off the basis this means the didacts room

The reward is in the belly of the beast.

Activating that reward? That is somewhere else.

Does Belly of the Beast play at all during Midnight? Off the top of my head I can't remember any instances, but if it does I'd guess it happens there.

Alternatively, it brings to mind sniping and that cutscene flying into the Truth and Reconciliation - so maybe it's actually that platform following the low-gravity hop with all the ammo canisters (Binary Rifles included) right before the Didact's room? Maybe you have to go backwards and get back to that initial platform or something by box launching.

To clarify, that's completely possible; low gravity makes it even easier, but using the Gravity Hammer you can achieve some ridiculous launches by smashing crates in 4.

Stalker, want me to hop on?

Fuchsdh

Does Belly of the Beast play at all during Midnight? Off the top of my head I can't remember any instances, but if it does I'd guess it happens there.

Alternatively, it brings to mind sniping and that cutscene flying into the Truth and Reconciliation - so maybe it's actually that platform following the low-gravity hop with all the ammo canisters (Binary Rifles included) right before the Didact's room? Maybe you have to go backwards and get back to that initial platform or something by box launching.

To clarify, that's completely possible; low gravity makes it even easier, but using the Gravity Hammer you can achieve some ridiculous launches by smashing crates in 4.

Stalker, want me to hop on?

I'd say "Belly of the Beast" means it has to be in the on-foot sections, I'm not sure what else I would draw from that.

Have any of the Halo 4 easter eggs actually been cool? All of them seem lame. Weee free Incineration Cannon. Weee Red vs Blue.

They're all so lame it made me not even try to search for the Midnight Easter egg. Clearly no one else either, because Waypoint made no progress lol. Either they're not trying or they're bad at this.

Ghazi

Have any of the Halo 4 easter eggs actually been cool? All of them seem lame. Weee free Incineration Cannon. Weee Red vs Blue.

They're all so lame it made me not even try to search for the Midnight Easter egg. Clearly no one else either, because Waypoint made no progress lol. Either they're not trying or they're bad at this.

Hey, there's a free Season Pass code with the LE easter egg in the first mission if you can get MC to open it.

Saw Major Lazer a Sunday ago at the House of Blues.

I'm seeing Dillon Francis this Tuesday as well.

Beyond excited.
I haven't gotten to see Dillon Francis yet but I want to so badly. I had to miss him at Hard Day of the Dead to get a good spot for Justice

No idea.

It could have something to do with the unreachable portal in the hub room, If we say that the didacts chamber is the "belly of the beast" and nowise said "Activating that reward? That is somewhere else." That implies we activate it in another room.

Oh

What if we activate the 10th "unreachable" portal in an earlier room?

Gui_PT

2/10, would not ask this guy for a translation again

You know that made no fucking sense. Brazillian Portuguese is like DAF<SDGghrtetja<dghdefbSF

Fuggit

E: I stopped watching Lost when the 2nd season started and realized they were going to milk the crap out of it.

And they did.

And it sucked.

No idea.

It could have something to do with the unreachable portal in the hub room, If we say that the didacts chamber is the "belly of the beast" and nowise said "Activating that reward? That is somewhere else." That implies we activate it in another room.

Oh

What if we activate the 10th "unreachable" portal in an earlier room?

I've been Gravity Hammer box launching in the Didact's Chamber to no avail. Once you get high enough it just goes third-person (like Shutdown's ending right before the actual cutscene), freezes, and respawns you.

Top Bottom