• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT15| Beta-tested, GAF approved

DeadNames

Banned
QGJ9AkW.png

no idea what that means

DMR's scope is green.

Oh my god they're nerfing the DMR.

Tawpgun

Hmm, in Gears 3 Epic had the ability to do some fun changes in the game for certain holidays, like bunny heads for Easter.

Would be cool if it was something similar

From the SRIV thread

All of my fucking money

No big boobs, thank good. I hope this game wont be so much random than its predecesor.

There had better be more than 4 lol. I hope MS doesn't fuck this up. They need new strong IPs for next gen and a healthy amount of them.

I never understood how MS let it go Mass Effect and Bioshock so easily and threat like trash its first party developers like the Alan Wake team.

Pop

Its called hype, broseph.

I seriously hope you aren't that mindless to figure that out

WTH are you even talking about. Have you not been reading what 343i has been saying ever since before the release of H4. They hype stuff up for it only to completely suck. They are the masters of deception. I can't recall one time when they completely just been straight forward with us instead of beating around the bush.

Don't you remember that 2 sec gif of the BR before release... and "Trust Us, it feels like Halo". Totally what we got.

Tawpgun

WTH are you even talking about. Have you not been reading what 343i has been saying ever since before the release of H4. They hype stuff up for it only to completely suck. They are the masters of deception. I can't recall one time when they completely just been straight forward with us instead of beating around the bush.

Don't you remember that 2 sec gif of the BR before release... and "Trust Us, it feels like Halo". Totally what we got.
To be fair, BR gif is still in Halo
4... Sans hud elements.

That was proof of base gameplay, we still have that. What we DIDN'T have is an option to play something fair and balanced in MM until doubles and throwdown

Dirtbag

4... Sans hud elements.

That was proof of base gameplay, we still have that. What we DIDN'T have is an option to play something fair and balanced in MM until doubles and throwdown

And while it is definitely the most balanced setup in Halo 4 when you get pro settings.. It's still not really all that fun compared to past halo's. There is still nothing that is classic, it's either pro or infinity.

I'm having alot of dumb fun with action sack's binary slayer and rocket/rails. I fucking hate fiesta though and thats all everyone seems to want to play. Can never win with this game.
I wish fiesta was its own playlist and Action Sack was binary / lazer-ctf / Rocket Rails. Fiesta is just a shittier infinity slayer.

Pop

4... Sans hud elements.

Yeah I get what you're saying.

Still hardly anything like that when H4 released and "pro" settings still feel wrong. I just get no excitement out of H4 at all. Too little too late.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Damnit this thread moves way too fast, don't even get a chance to reply to stuff.

Anyways, I'm totally not excited about potential Forge DLC with how bad Forge is now. Plus it's likely going to be another rehashed aesthetic with the same legacy set of building blocks with the same single palette.

Until I get droppable skyboxes and Forge turns into an actual map editor instead of an object editor, I'm not impressed, 343i. Baby steps while the rest of the industry is making leaps.

I haven't been online all week, and I may not be for some time. My wife was the victim of a violent crime on Monday morning and all my time since then has been spent with her and dealing with various agencies. It's been a very trying and emotionally draining experience.

I haven't been online all week, and I may not be for some time. My wife was the victim of a violent crime on Monday morning and all my time since then has been spent with her and dealing with various agencies. It's been a very trying and emotionally draining experience.

I'm sorry to hear this.

Stay strong.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Keep your collective chins up Noobs/Wife. It'll work out.

Also thoughts are with Ellis too, his Dad seems to be not well. Hope he gets better.

I haven't posted a lot in here but I'm so sincerely sorry and I hope you two are able to work through it.

I know what it feels, be strong man.

Gui_PT

Sorry to hear that. Stay strong.

Redford

aka Cabbie

Hope everything works out okay for her and you man.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
That's sad to hear about man, I wish you and your wife all the best. :(

Homeboyd

im liking that avatar
Word. Karl helped. Needed a change from the peanut butter pups.

QGJ9AkW.png

no idea what that means
Me neither, even though its st pattys. What they doin to us?!

EDIT:

Ellis, hope your Dad gets better. HaloGaf's thoughts are with your family right now.
? What's going on...

Jesus. Sorry to hear it man. Hope you guys are ok.

hope everything turns out to be okay :/

Best of luck Ellis and Family

Shit, Sorry to hear that hope she is okay mate.

HaloGAF is sad today.

Top Bottom