• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT15| Beta-tested, GAF approved

FyreWulff

OUh8JjM.jpg

Nowise10

DAMN!

The sad part is I've been trying to do something like this for years and have never suceeded.

Too bad he ruined it by acting like an obnoxious tool and spinning around shooting/punching after he got the kill.

Rule #8 of getting a kill like that is you play it off like it was nothing, and you meant to do it.

Madness

0_o

That was amazing. Was that just a lucky shot or did he know where and when to shoot?

Usually someone spawns there on the other side at the start of the match. It was just a fluke shot. Really amazing though. I think Bungie gave Recon to a person who got a suicide because he shot from there but the bullet ended up ricocheting back and killing him.

Too bad he ruined it by acting like an obnoxious tool and spinning around shooting/punching after he got the kill.

Rule #8 of getting a kill like that is you play it off like it was nothing, and you meant to do it.

No fun allowed?

I'd be screaming at my TV in excitement if I ever pulled that off. Hell I get excited just pulling off a simple double no scope.

ElRenoRaven

So it's been awhile and a few pages. Going to repost this for the night.

So I've decided that I'm going to give back to Halogaf since in the past people were good to me and hooked me up with stuff. There is one small limitation though. It's limited to US Halogaf sadly. The cost to ship this overseas would cost me more then the item.

Now all that said here is what is up for grabs. I am giving away 1 Hardback copy of Halo Silentium. I've ordered this from Amazon and it's shipped so I will have it in a few days here. Now here is all you have to do to be entered is PM me. Everyone has until March 19th at 11:59PM PST. That's Tuesday. Any PM's sent after that time will not be eligible.

On Wednesday the 20th I'll announce the winner as soon as I can. I do work so it will probably be sometime in the evening after I've had a chance to get home and pick the winner. So there you go. Again sorry for those not in the US but I'm sure you can understand.

Also as a note to foreign HaloGaffers. Later probably this next weekend I'll be running one for something I can hook you guys up with so don't feel left out on this one. You'll have your own.

Fotos

Nothing is more satisfying than sniping a helicopter in the head across the map in BF3. I got one across the entire map while it was moving at full speed and I started screaming.

Ghazi

I'm watching The Grey for the first time on Netflix, they need to have Liam Neeson voice someone in Halo 5. I also genuinely fear Alaska.

Lol you're doing it wrong..
Upgrade to Gauss. Thats embarassing.
Exactly.

2v2 match. Played against a Team who used a combination consisting of: Anti-Air, Anti-Infantry, Anti-Vehicles:

• Wave of Wolverines
• Wave of Flamethrowers
• Wave of Gremlins

Breaching our bases and teammates units get destroyed when they also use ODSTs & CryoBombs.

Had to carry my teammate using only Grizzlies and ended the match at a stalemate.

idk the situation with those no-shield Wraiths against your Hogs but upgrading to Gauss isn't as beneficial as it used to be

2v2 match. Played against a Team who used a combination consisting of: Anti-Air, Anti-Infantry, Anti-Vehicles:

• Wave of Wolverines
• Wave of Flamethrowers
• Wave of Gremlins

Breaching our bases and teammates units get destroyed when they also use ODSTs & CryoBombs.

Had to carry my teammate using only Grizzlies and ended the match at a stalemate.

Tom_Cruise_crazy_laugh.gif

Was your teammate a broom?

• Wave of Wolverines
• Wave of Flamethrowers
• Wave of Gremlins

woot? it was a exp match or something?

neoism

sorry for the Otness did want to make a new thread...... worst week of my life... ;_____;
my dad had a bad blood pressure episode and passed out now my mom had a mini stoke and probably has brain damage.. ;______; my parents are my life....
dun know what to do... in the hosptial now.

;______;

sorry for the Otness did want to make a new thread...... worst week of my life... ;_____;
my dad had a bad blood pressure episode and passed out now my mom had a mini stoke and probably has brain damage.. ;______; my parents are my life....
dun know what to do... in the hosptial now.

;______;

Shit I'm sorry man, hope everything works out.

Top Bottom