• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT15| Beta-tested, GAF approved

heckfu

Banned
sorry for the Otness did want to make a new thread...... worst week of my life... ;_____;
my dad had a bad blood pressure episode and passed out now my mom had a mini stoke and probably has brain damage.. ;______; my parents are my life....
dun know what to do... in the hosptial now.

;______;

geez man, sorry to hear that

Madness

sorry for the Otness did want to make a new thread...... worst week of my life... ;_____;
my dad had a bad blood pressure episode and passed out now my mom had a mini stoke and probably has brain damage.. ;______; my parents are my life....

;______;

Damn, I'm sorry to hear this, especially after hearing about the passing of Ellis' dad. I too, wouldn't know what to do without my parents, even though I'm a grown ass man now. I hope you and your family get well soon and stay happy and healthy.

neoism

Damn, I'm sorry to hear this, especially after hearing about the passing of Ellis' dad. I too, wouldn't know what to do without my parents, even though I'm a grown ass man now. I hope you and your family get well soon and stay happy and healthy.

damn...;____; have not been on all day.... soo sorry David...
thankyou all for the kind words

Quality over quantity.

i would have taken 4 haven-quality maps over the 11+ shitty maps we actually got at launch.

hC9F775F2

TheOddOne

;______;
Damn, this whole week has been shitty for HaloGAF folk.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, Neo.

wwm0nkey

Honestly I am starting to think Valve and Microsoft have worked out some deal together for next-gen since the new Xbox is rumored to basically be using Windows 8, would be a pretty huge deal.

;______;

Damn, so sorry to hear this. Stay strong, my friend.

Omni

So much bad news in this thread lately. :\ I wish everyone who has been effected the best. Can't imagine going through that

In other news... Silentium is released tomorrow. Hopefully it's out at midnight (3 and a half hours from now) on iTunes so I can read before bed today

lybertyboy

Thinks the Evil Empire is just misunderstood.
Stay strong Neo.

If you have other family nearby, lean on them to help get you through this. And tell your parents that you love them every chance you get. That's good advice for everyone.

Gui_PT

;______;

Sorry to hear that neo. Best of luck with the situation. We're here for ya.

willow ve

;______;

Shit - sorry Neoism. Hope everything finds a way to work out.

m23

Sorry to hear about the news Neoism, hope everything works out.

On Halo, I would rather wait a couple years for Halo 5. Give us something else in the meantime, be it Halo Wars 2 or an ODST type game. Let 343 take their time with Halo 5 because frankly I think people are willing to give them another shot with it so they need to make sure its done right this time.

Halo Wars 2 launch day with Xbox 720.....make it happen.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I'll definitely buy Halo 3 PC when it comes out. But not for the resolution, not for the framerate, not for the AA. I'll buy for the modders that make the BR hitscan lol

MaxRealflugel

Neo Member
Would love a Halo RPG or MMOG. It would be great if you could choose either Covenant or Humanity and then all work out a way in which you could vanquish the enemy.

yes, I'm weak, too.

wwm0nkey

If anything, I can see Halo 3 being ported... maybe Halo CE too. Have doubts with Halo 2 however; they are after all, still shutting down matchmaking in June.

Remember though that was delayed to June while they investigate ways to keep it up. Just fix the game up by adding custom resolution, fix KB+M controls, add in some extra graphical options (if possible) and then get rid of GFWL and add in Steam Works support and Steam Workshop for maps.

(its nice to dream)

Also it was all 3 Halo games listed on Steam, just not Halo 3.

m23

Let's be Frank, it will be Spartan Ops season II.

I wonder how many people would be willing to pay for season 2. The season pass which came with the limited edition was pretty much useless as I only enjoyed 3 of the maps so far, and the final 3 don't interest me as I don't play BTB.

How possible would it be for season 2 of spartan ops to be free for season pass/limited edition holders?
Probably not gonna happen.

Although, if season 2 is on the level of the last couple episodes of season 1, I may be willing to pay a bit.

I wouldn't be able to run Halo 3, so don't really want that. Plus 343 has really only made one game so far, I'd rather see if they're capable of making a good Halo game without focusing on characters that bungie created (Master Cheif)

I wouldn't be able to run Halo 3, so don't really want that. Plus 343 has really only made one game so far, I'd rather see if they're capable of making a good Halo game without focusing on characters that bungie created (Master Cheif)
You want them to make non halo games or halo games without MC, I'm confused.

Top Bottom