• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT15| Beta-tested, GAF approved

heckfu

Banned
Happy March Madness! As we did last year, I'm hosting a HaloGaf March Madness bracket challenge. If you're interested send me a PM and I'll respond with the group link and password. Sorry lurkers and random posters, this is open to regular posters of this group only and 'regular', of course, is up to my discretion.

The tournament will be seeded in 2.5 hours but you can go ahead and register/join starting now. Make sure you get your picks in before too long, though!

And the same as last year, I'll be fronting a mystery prize to the winner (unless it's me again :D)

St Patrick's Day

Paddy is short for Patrick
Patty is short for Patricia

No one outside of Americans because they have a strong Irish fetish and the Irish actual care about the name or the holiday

NOKYARD

Just went on Grifball to see if the green spartan thing was cool and this happened:

opentrapdoor.png

The game blackscreened and half the arena was missing afterwards lol, it slowly came back over the course of the game, but for the most part we played with the chunks missing, made the game more fun too.

The idea for Halo 3's Aerial Grifball, on Grifball Naught originated from the glitch where items despawned after a host migration.

Scheduled to be fix'd tomorrow. I put a Grid under the floor.

The floor will still despawn but at least it will prevent a death loop when the piece under the spawn points is absent.

Holy hell, I remember when people speculated about that hog on High Impact Halo ages ago. Crazy to think Halo 2's still pumping out better Easter eggs than 4.

It was known about for years, Found in the levels tag set by modders. Getting to it was the special part but its just a glitch not an easter egg. Left over content it was original supposed to be seen driving down one of the umbilicals i think

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Sorry about your dad, David. My mom passed away in December, so I can kinda relate. I'm glad you're with your family and have support.

And on another note, I need more people who play Halo 4 on my friends list. GT = kittens dx

Fracas

#fuckonami
Sorry about your dad, David. My mom passed away in December, so I can kinda relate. I'm glad you're with your family and have support.

And on another note, I need more people who play Halo 4 on my friends list. GT = kittens dx

Get BF3! I've been trying to get back into it. Get a squad going.

Sorry for your loss, David.

Happy March Madness! As we did last year, I'm hosting a HaloGaf March Madness bracket challenge. If you're interested send me a PM and I'll respond with the group link and password. Sorry lurkers and random posters, this is open to regular posters of this group only and 'regular', of course, is up to my discretion.

The tournament will be seeded in 2.5 hours but you can go ahead and register/join starting now. Make sure you get your picks in before too long, though!

And the same as last year, I'll be fronting a mystery prize to the winner (unless it's me again :D)

I may join, even though I didn't pay too much attention to basketball this season aside from Murray St.

I'd join you but I didn't bring my Xbox home for Spring break. I'm starting to regret it, only two days in and I'm pretty bored, haha.

heckfu

Banned
reposting for a new page, and tournament has been seeded!

Sparth released a new concept art:
tumblr_mjtsshyZ411r5ajivo1_1280.jpg
http://sparth.tumblr.com/post/45622711906/halo-4-concept-art-2010-forerunner-early

I am not going to lie, but the concept arts of Halo 4 is just incredible. Mindblowing. I wish the game would have tried more to aim what the arts show. Giant landscape, Chief alone, unknown structures etc.

Top Bottom