• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT15| Beta-tested, GAF approved

Computron

ikMZHWXOx5Uuc.png

ikMZHWXOx5Uuc.png
is2eHmvBfsYTh.gif

ikMZHWXOx5Uuc.png

Computron

^ Sans Title Safe region for the crosshair-placement sensitive among us.

:p

Man, I would love Halo 3 PC so much.

I've been playing a lot of Natural Selection recently and they do PC games right.
Halo 3 with NS2-style Mod support would be epic.

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
Any Silentium spoilers? I haven't gotten it yet.
I've read some of the spoilers today. I figure people are gonna either love it or hate it but it reveals some pretty epic stuff. From what I heard of it, sounds really good to me.

Madness

Come on grumpyfu he said "for me" he was clearly talking about his opinion, he wasn't trying to correct Psycho

Oh for sure, I wasn't trying to correct psycho, I was talking about myself. It's because I wrote they were sort of mediocre and I was remembering playing the games in my head and writing, like sure there were fun parts, but I wouldn't say damn fun for me.

I wouldn't try to impose my opinions on anyone. Heck just thinking about Rare made me remember Viva Pinata and how much my younger cousin loved it and how Microsoft used to allow these TV show episodes of it for download.

Computron

Why is the FOV so huge?

I got the leaked "Halo 3 for Window 8" Alpha.

:p

Nah, it's from a recording of splitscreen gameplay. The FOV is huge in splitscreen. There is some MoBlur added in post as well. That's what I've been showing all along. Even if a potential PC re-release of Halo 3 didn't update the graphics, it would still look awesome with the extra resolution and some trivial PC tweaks.

Isn't "halo dies in the end" a legitimate spoiler for Halo CE, because Chief blows up Alpha Halo?

mindblown.gif

It's just like how "metroid is a pretty cool guy" actually makes sense because metroid's Chozo for "ultimate warrior" and Samus gets injected with Metroid DNA in Fusion. Duuuuuude.

Computron

Isn't "halo dies in the end" a legitimate spoiler for Halo CE, because Chief blows up Alpha Halo?

mindblown.gif

It's just like how "metroid is a pretty cool guy" actually makes sense because metroid's Chozo for "ultimate warrior" and Samus gets injected with Metroid DNA in Fusion. Duuuuuude.

What are you talking about? I played as Halo in the second, third, and fourth sequel video games...

...and Metroid is a girl. Everyone knows that, DUH...

Ghazi

So I'm a little over halfway through the Sparkast, this is like story time with Greg Bear, David Ellis, & Friends. I'm really enjoying it so far, nice work!

"The internet's moving slow today, does that mean they're moving Halos?"

"Yes"

lol

Fuchsdh

Yep, got bailed out by a teammate in the game i just played. I repayed it by shooting ODSTs into the remaining bases. We won.
The amount of games I've lost because the guy was just waiting to get vision of my base and drop ODSTs in is pretty ridiculous. If you don't have enough vehicles and Infantry turrets in place plus a carpet bomb or similar it's usually GG.

Yep, got bailed out by a teammate in the game i just played. I repayed it by shooting ODSTs into the remaining bases. We won.

ODSTs are one of my favorite units in that game lol, they're just so damn fun! Cutter in general is good times :]

Elephant rush <3

Don't do this.

FyreWulff

ODSTs are one of my favorite units in that game lol, they're just so damn fun! Cutter in general is good times :]

Elephant rush <3

Don't do this.

Yeah.. I still have to get back on the bike, so to speak. My rhythm is all sorts of off and I'll just get flustered and stop microing as I blank out.

Also that weird thing where people kinda try to win at the start but if it hits a certain time point, they'll turtle for points.

blamite

Go get it now! It's really good.
... after the first 200 or so pages of aimless walking with just about nothing happening. Cool stuff happens eventually, but I found the majority of the book to be pretty boring. I liked Cryptum a lot and Silentium sounds pretty great too but to me Primordium just showed how much Bear's writing style relies on the stuff he's describing actually being interesting in the first place.

Ghazi

I thought Primordium was alright, it could've been more eventful like Cryptum. It definitely did start picking up around the end though, Silentium sound great! I'm going to have to get it when it comes out (I know that's soon).

My Kindle's got my back on this one.

Omni

Half way through Silentium. So far I'm enjoying it more than both Cryptum and Primordium. Rather interesting... Can't wait to see how it ends

(Got distracted by reading and missed a uni lecture.....)

m23

Half way through Silentium. So far I'm enjoying it more than both Cryptum and Primordium. Rather interesting... Can't wait to see how it ends

(Got distracted by reading and missed a uni lecture.....)

I loved Cryptum and Primordium, so this sounds good.

Madness

Man, I was reading IGN for the gears review, and then decided to read the walking dead episode recap to see what people thought in the comments and some asshole posted a huge spoiler pic. Be wary of reading the comments if you're a walking dead fan.

I don't get why people have to shit on others' enjoyment. I had Halo 4 ruined for me by some ass who spammed twitter hundreds of times as well.

Top Bottom