• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT15| Beta-tested, GAF approved

You've made me so happy.

image.php

Madness

Script for Season 3, Episode X - spoiler tagged in case whatever

Rick: "LORI! CARL!"
Carl: "I'M A MAN!"
Everyone else: "RICK!"
-death of secondary character-
Rick: "CARL!"
Governor
: "Andrea! We gotta kill (interchangeable character)!"
Rick: "CARL!"
Carl: "I DON'T HAVE TO LISTEN TO YOU"
Maggie: "I LURVE YOU GLENN. I HATE YOU GLENN!"
Rick: "LORIIIIIIIIIIIIIII"

Commercial: "Enter to win a guest spot/trip/cameo/trip to Walking Dead Season 4!"
Commercial: "Watch The Talking Dead with Chris Hardwick right after this!"

Rick: "CAWRRRRRL!"

-roll credits-

LOL, I was totally thinking about Andrew Lincoln and how he pulls off his Georgian accent, even though he's British.

On side note, my fave shows that I watch right now are Game of Thrones, Boardwalk Empire, Breaking Bad, Mad Men, Sons of Anarchy, Walking Dead, Dexter etc.

Madness

I think I know what you're talking about

(this isn't discussing the content of the spoiler, but I will tag it just in case)
the last few episodes of season 3 were re-shot iirc, nothing is set in stone

Sigh... I just did some searching to see if what you wrote was true, but instead I found confirmation of the said spoiler with more pictures. Damn.

I don't get it, it's truly sickening that people get enjoyment out of making others miserable.

Booshka

I'm too busy watching Dark Souls streams to pay attention to TV.

Although Breaking Bad is the shit and I need to watch Season 5. I should watch Southland since I live in Los Angeles, but I can just watch local news and be entertained by the real crazy shit that happens here daily.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMC7WX_ZYnM&feature=player_detailpage#t=38s

So, after rage quitting about 5+ matches today, decided to give Big Team a try.

Started a game, hoping to get gameplay, so I ran my capture card.

Join a game, black screen for 40 second. Game then glitches for 10 seconds. I then die after boarding and attempting to destroy a Wraith from lag, then die by a Ghost thanks to lag.

Done with this game for the night. When are we getting Big Team Battle Objective? and maybe it's just me being nostalgic for Halo 3, but did Halo 3 ever black screen as much as Halo:Reach and Halo 4 do? Halo:Reach and Halo 4 black screen at least twice each Big Team match.

All this Halo Wars talk almost makes me want to give the game a fair chance, instead of immediately writing it off because "Halo game that isn't an FPS? No thanks."

I bought the game around launch I think, sold it after the first few missions... how easy is the game to get into for someone who has never played an RTS before?

Trey

All this Halo Wars talk almost makes me want to give the game a fair chance, instead of immediately writing it off because "Halo game that isn't an FPS? No thanks."

I bought the game around launch I think, sold it after the first few missions... how easy is the game to get into for someone who has never played an RTS before?

Relatively easy.

Omni

Sooo.... after non-stop reading for most of the day, I've finished Silentium.

rip halo.

jk

I reaaaaaaaaally enjoyed that. The tie-ins made the Halo nerd in me all giddy... Kinda want to say something else but I'll refrain from talking about plot until people have had the chance to read it. :)

wwm0nkey

rip halo.

jk

I reaaaaaaaaally enjoyed that. The tie-ins made the Halo nerd in me all giddy... Kinda want to say something else but I'll refrain from talking about plot until people have had the chance to read it. :)
You can spoiler tag it.

rip halo.

jk

its really that good?

I hope MS and 343i make a Spanish version of the trilogy someday, it would be well received here and yes, I had some trouble reading The Thursday War.

Omni

You can spoiler tag it.
Yeah, but probably best to leave it for a while anyway - just in case. Book only came out today after all.

its really that good?

I hope MS and 343i make a Spanish version of the trilogy someday, it would be well received here and yes, I had some trouble reading The Thursday War.
Well, I really enjoyed it. Keep in mind that I enjoyed both Cryptum and Primordium. But this, IMO, is easily the best of the the trilogy - if only because it's the finale.

As for readability... It's the easiest Halo novel by Greg Bear to understand - mainly due to the games and even terminals. If you had trouble reading Thursday War though, you'll probably have trouble with this one too

Who's graduating in/around this may?
Me

Real life is terrifying, I want to have no responsibilities forever.
First episode hooked me.

I almost didn't give this show a chance when it first aired because of Ben Mackenzie, but I'm glad I did. He's been great, along with the rest of cast.

<3 TNT for picking it up

Like it or not, those bad high school dramas on the CW have spawned plenty of good actors.

Nebula

So I tried Reach for a bit, after Halo 4 wasn't doing it for me, and it was OK until I played Invasion. Boneyard is a joke, but it felt familiar. One team had a ton of power weapons and spammed them at the other team. 3rd Phase is a joke as Elites. Basically it felt like Infinity BTB.

vhfive

very easy

Also the co-op in Halo Wars was awesome. I played threw the majority of the game with another gaffer and had a blast (rip Stormtropper)

Easy to get into with a lot of depth. They've succeeded with the whole RTS on console thing and there's still a lot of room for improvement.

People just need to open their minds.

Omni

As far as extremely watered down console RTS games go, it's probably the best. It's VERY easy to get into because of how simplified it is

That said I actually enjoy it every once in a while. Just too bad it's not on PC; I'd get much more use out of it.

Top Bottom