• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT15| Beta-tested, GAF approved

Nowise10

I'm not Saucey.

Didnt say you were.

I did say you are involved with Beyond, and you two just make yourselves look like compete dicks, which in return makes Beyond look like dicks.

8is6ilI.png

Honestly, I feel i can just go watch any Beyond video and see Saucey with a top comment, usually saying how good the video is, or a HaloCouncil remark.

CyReN

Didnt say you were.

I did say you are involved with Beyond, and you two just make yourselves look like compete dicks, which in return makes Beyond look like dicks.

8is6ilI.png

Honestly, I feel i can just go watch any Beyond video and see Saucey with a top comment, usually saying how good the video is, or a HaloCouncil remark.

It's youtube man, let's take a look at one of your videos

XwOGwbt.png

If you start taking youtube comments seriously, you have already lost.

Nowise10

It's youtube man, let's take a look at one of your videos

XwOGwbt.png

If you start taking youtube comments seriously, you have already lost.

That isn't me commenting though ._.

If I was commentating saying how bad Ducain is at videos, then yes, you'd have a valid point on me, as im being rude to another Halo personal.

BUT I DONT.

Seriously though you guys should just stop and we can all be happy.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
When am I getting on HaloGAF radio, I'll be clear tomorrow from 2pm - 4pm. Message me by our community cartographers secret decoder ring.

brooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Shit ain't easy. I'm trying to get this Kevin Franklin interview recorded

CyReN

That isn't me commenting though ._.

If I was commentating saying how bad Ducain is at videos, then yes, you'd have a valid point on me, as im being rude to another Halo personal.

BUT I DONT.

Seriously though you guys should just stop and we can all be happy.

You are the only person finding issue with it though, so much you have to go on here and pubicly complain about it. It's youtube...

Relax-Bro-Summer-Is-Here.gif

brooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Shit ain't easy. I'm trying to get this Kevin Franklin interview recorded

Tell Kevin to hurry up.

Been wondering, Cyren are you involved with Beyond Entertainment? :p

You always post there stuff here (don't got a problem with it, I like Beyond Entertainment), wondering if you're just a fan or apart of it.

Overdoziz

Banned
Been wondering, Cyren are you involved with Beyond Entertainment? :p

You always post there stuff here (don't got a problem with it, I like Beyond Entertainment), wondering if you're just a fan or apart of it.
I believe Cyren's job is to link the same video a hundred times on their Twitter telling people it's the best thing since Jesus.

Pop

The last Call of Duty MP I enjoyed was MW2. I feel that series has been long heading down hill in terms of Gameplay. The hype machine is insane for it and i respect some of the advancements they made.

Treyarch>IW

Let's get that out of the way. Only great modern warfare was COD4, the others are just completely terrible. Javelin glitch anyone...

To derail this horrible discussion taking place right now, let me disappoint you all with the one thing that could've actually saved Halo:

HF0Tv8C.jpg

I asked this question in the XBC FB group and got that response. 'Tis a shame, could've played whatever we wanted whenever we wanted with a pool of people to grab from. Next generation consoles should start looking at such communities for inspiration.

To derail this horrible discussion taking place right now, let me disappoint you all with the one thing that could've actually saved Halo:

HF0Tv8C.jpg

I asked this question in the XBC FB group and got that response. 'Tis a shame, could've played whatever we wanted whenever we wanted with a pool of people to grab from. Next generation consoles should start looking at such communities for inspiration.

This is the oldest information in the world. Its also disabled when you boot up xbox original games.

DeadNames

Banned
Rest in piece UNSC air vehicles :/

Watching some Reach vids with the Falcon in it. Why did 343 have to get rid of that?

Fuck the trees they're adding, I want to know what kinda of things we can do with the greenscreen.

Take it back. It may sound cheesy, but the trees will add so much life to maps.

Madness

Treyarch>IW

Let's get that out of the way. Only great modern warfare was COD4, the others were completely terrible. Javelin glitch anyone...

But without Infinity Ward, there'd be no Treyarch. Treyarch literally copied CoD2 for CoD3, they literally ripped off CoD4 for World at War.

Thinks started to change with modern warfare 2 and black ops. I still think though, that Black Ops wouldn't have been as big a success if MW2 didn't sell a shit ton and change up a lot of things.

Modern Warfare 3 doesn't count because close to 75% of the studio left after all those problems. It's easy to refine and build a game when another studio does the brunt of the engine and testing work no?

I think CoD4 is one of the best games made this generation though.

DeadNames

Banned
They were worried that boosters and cheaters would abuse them so they made them Waypoint only.

GUYS! Vol. 2 samples!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ig2cALfpR-M

edit: Holy shit guys, I think Vol. 2 just saved Halo

Listening to it now. I don't see why you guys don't like the chanting in the main screen. While it's not as cool as our E dorian theme, it's Halo alright.

Edit: Holy shit why wasn't this on the first edition

Tunavi

Banned
lol, pass the crack please. BO2 was trash.
I didn't say good, I said polished. 60 FPS, tons of content, fast gameplay, live-streaming, community integration, custom emblems.

Halo 4 is chugging out 25 frames with the worst base gameplay the series has ever seen and we're getting excited about death X's 5 months after release while tons of other features are still MIA.

Top Bottom