• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT15| Beta-tested, GAF approved

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
No visible ranks, but you can make kitten videos in Halo 4, ok.

I actually plan to make a room with just those green screens and then I'll make it look like my Spartan is training in various locations like in Rocky. It'll be the intro to my next montage.

Ramirez

I normally just watch CSI, NCIS and Discovery Channel. But TV has become great lately. TWD, GoT and Revolution are soooooo good. GoT just as TWD ends. Perfect timing.

tumblr_maxpieCmjF1qh5u4lo1_500.gif

Nebula

I actually plan to make a room with just those green screens and then I'll make it look like my Spartan is training in various locations like in Rocky. It'll be the intro to my next montage.

The potential for epic montage intros/outros is huge. Can't wait to see what is done with this.

Tashi

The potential for epic montage intros/outros is huge. Can't wait to see what is done with this.

For Machinima guys it will be huge too.

Also, my Forest map is awesome. You could potentially make some interesting spots with rocks, bridges and just trees everywhere and make a legitimate map lol

edit:^^^Pshhhhh I'm high on lyfe brooooooooooo

Fuchsdh

Also, my Forest map is awesome. You could potentially make some interesting spots with rocks, bridges and just trees everywhere and make a legitimate map lol

You could also create your own background mattes by just shooting some trees on green screen and repeating those for set extensions. Lots of possibilities, even just using the in-game assets (also combining different Forge palettes.)

Homeboyd

INNNNVVVVVVVVV

We will never again get a 1-50 Win/Loss based ELO rating system will we?

former Ladder and Match-making Designer @ Blizzard

tumblr_inline_mjk3wzWTtD1qz4rgp.gif

Just wait until he meets the franchise development director of the Halo series. He'll crush the desire to make digital phallus comparison systems right out of him. Quite right too, what a nasty, puerile set those bunch are. They ruin the fun for the folk who just want to drive around on a mongoose and swing hammers.

So using the green screen in Forge Island I tried to put my Spartan into Super Mario 64.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FW3bJMOZOCA

Haha I'm seriously having fun with this. Not very good, I actually want to practice with this and make some good things. :p

Gonna try and get a version of Rainbow Road and grab a Mongoose and Warthog and put my spartan in a race. :p

Also put my youtube intro in this video, feedback please? :p

Ramirez

Just wait until he meets the franchise development director of the Halo series. He'll crush the desire to make digital phallus comparison systems right out of him. Quite right too, what a nasty, puerile set those bunch are. They ruin the fun for the folk who just want to drive around on a mongoose and swing hammers.

A+

TCKaos

I just spent like 30 minutes making Scrub's Den, which is like Battle Creek if you put it in a shoe box.

Ghazi

Fuck it, I'm done with this game too now.

I go into FFA (It and Team Throwdown were the only playlists keeping me around) and all the BK's always vote Infinity FFA, and I'm getting pinged across maps, double teamed, getting shit tons of assists (this was expected by me though), dealing with Camo, Jetpack, & other bullshit, assholes spawning with Plasma Pistols, fucking Host Migrations every 2 seconds, Everyone's using long range assault Rifles (Are you fucking kidding me on this point, it's annoying) and DMR's, fucking fiesta slayer in here with all the power weapons.

I just can't deal with this shit anymore, Throwdown is annoying to play alone because all my friends returned H4 and got BO2 because they didn't like and I have no-one to play with and all the other playlists except Action Sack suck. Fuck 343, I'm done.

I go into FFA (It and Team Throwdown were the only playlists keeping me around) and all the BK's always vote Infinity FFA, and I'm getting pinged across maps, double teamed, getting shit tons of assists (this was expected by me though), dealing with Camo, Jetpack, & other bullshit, assholes spawning with Plasma Pistols, fucking Host Migrations every 2 seconds, Everyone's using long range assault Rifles (Are you fucking kidding me on this point, it's annoying) and DMR's, fucking fiesta slayer in here with all the power weapons.

I just can't deal with this shit anymore, Throwdown is annoying to play alone because all my friends returned H4 and got BO2 because they didn't like and I have no-one to play with and all the other playlists except Action Sack suck. Fuck 343, I'm done.
This is what happened to me. :(

Sucks because Halo 4 is lonely now, have no one who wants to play it anymore, and the game isn't very fun solo.

Homeboyd

The Forge Island sky is... not what you think it is.

Look closelier. Beyond the clouds.

I'm getting a red bull jump kind of vibe up here. Dropping tanks on the island below.

Ramirez

See you in a few hours.

Tashi

RIP in Peace

Top Bottom