• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT15| Beta-tested, GAF approved

Korosenai

Forget milk (not really drink your milk guys), calcium gummies are awesome. All of your calcium needs in two little gummies. Tastes great too.

Edit: nevermind looks like im late to the convos. Should have refreshed the page.

Nebula

Some FFA Community Forge issues I've been having:

Maps felt like they weren't designed with FFA in mind.

Spawns on most maps were bad or predictable, usually both.

8 people is to high a player count for FFA and these maps. I'd like to see a reduction to 6 players.

The first point isn't a huge issue for me because I understand that maps are never usually built around one single gametype. But it would have been nice to see some FFA focused maps in an FFA Forge playlist. I enjoyed my time in it however. It has shown me that the game has good moments like when you get pro settings and everyone is using the BR and strafing during fights.

Look forward to more forge maps and playlists, especially with the addition of Forge Island.

Karl2177

For those of you in the HaloGAF basketball pool there are now only 3 potential winners, Blood, vhfive, and Hydra. If Louisville wins twice, vhfive wins out. If Syracuse wins twice, Hydra wins out. Every other situation has Blood winning.

Madness

Wii-
U just angry that I'm 69 posts ahead of you and your sandbox.
See, Daedalos knows what's up.

Why did Toa TAK stop posting here?

I think it was all the zoojoo witch hunt and people saying his posts were terrible. He hasn't posted since which is bad because he's a Halo fan.

Madness

Because he was A ZooJoo

Wait he really was ZooJoo? Is that why he stopped posting? I thought it was because people suspected he was ZooJoo and a few guys told him to stop posting so much etc.

That aside, got GoT on record and watching Walking Dead now. Only because I want to watch talking dead after. But all the people who complained about TWD here have sort of made me look at the show different. Watching last week's episode right now, and I'm getting more infuriated at the characters and the situations then when I watched it live. It's like I can't unsee the stupidity. And ever since Heckfu's post on Rick saying CAWWRLLL I can't stop picking at his fake southern drawl.

TCKaos

I just shouted "OH NO" while watching that out of reflex. Ooohh man.

There exists a group so powerful, that they alone could decide the fate of HaloGAF members.

Don't test their power.

1341885874_Gladiator_Thumb_Down_01.gif

Wait he really was ZooJoo? Is that why he stopped posting? I thought it was because people suspected he was ZooJoo and a few guys told him to stop posting so much etc.

That aside, got GoT on record and watching Walking Dead now. Only because I want to watch talking dead after. But all the people who complained about TWD here have sort of made me look at the show different. Watching last week's episode right now, and I'm getting more infuriated at the characters and the situations then when I watched it live. It's like I can't unsee the stupidity. And ever since Heckfu's post on Rick saying CAWWRLLL I can't stop picking at his fake southern drawl.

If there wasn't stupidity (mistakes), there wouldn't be drama. Lori does get on my nerves though.

Pretty big spoilers >
"I love you Shane! I hate you Shane! Rick, kill Shane! Rick, why did you kill Shane? I'm sorry Rick!" Christ...

i hate the commendations
i am never going to be able to unlock anything required with the weapons. i will literally punch myself in the balls if i have to max out the any assault rifle, secondary weapon, or even the carbine and light rifle. then the power weapons are a different story. i dont think i have even used the laser in this game.

TCKaos

If there wasn't stupidity (mistakes), there wouldn't be drama. Lori does get on my nerves though.

Pretty big spoilers >
"I love you Shane! I hate you Shane! Rick, kill Shane! Rick, why did you kill Shane! I'm sorry Rick!" Christ...

That's why the comic is so much better. It's a totally different product with what I feel is much better writing. If you think the show is cruel then the comic is just a world of nightmares.
Shane is killed by Carl while hunting at the end of the first issue. Shane is looking like he's going to kill Rick at which point Carl shoots him in the neck.

Madness

i hate the commendations
i am never going to be able to unlock anything required with the weapons. i will literally punch myself in the balls if i have to max out the any assault rifle, secondary weapon, or even the carbine and light rifle. then the power weapons are a different story. i dont think i have even used the laser in this game.

I don't think there was much thought given to them. How the fuck are people going to master plasma pistol kills? Or mongoose destroy? I think in the months I've been playing, I've destroyed two occupied mongoose and only because some people like to fool around.

Action sack is really helping with the forerunner weapons though. I've almost mastered scattershot, binary rifle and incineration cannon.

I chalk it up to rookie mistakes. They'll now get a sense of what works and what doesn't.

You're weak, zoojoo. Don't let these newbs ruin your experience.

There exists a group so powerful, that they alone could decide the fate of HaloGAF members.

Don't test their power.
HaloGAF is the best Community on NeoGAF. :p

I pretty much only post on here when I'm on NeoGAF. Sometimes venture into Off Topic and particpate in Gaming Side a little, but most of my posts are in HaloGAF. :p

In 1972 , a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem...if no one else can help...and if you can find them...maybe you can hire...HaloGAF

Ghazi

In 1972 , a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem...if no one else can help...and if you can find them...maybe you can hire...juices

fixed.

Madness

Naughty Dog was smart to put a trailer for Last of Us during season finale for walking dead. The use of the horse and a little girl with you isn't lost on the fans.

Ghazi

Naughty Dog was smart to put a trailer for Last of Us during season finale for walking dead. The use of the horse and a little girl with you isn't lost on the fans.

I'm so hyped for that game, it was a great idea. Marketing to an audience who loves post-apocalyptic settings with things similar to zombies (I guess). I'm sure they've piqued many people's interest with the trailer.

Also, Speedy Blue Dude. The offer I sent someone earlier was accepted but if you're alright with waiting I can PM you a 100 point code in about a week since I'm getting these off Bing Rewards. Sorry :(

ElRenoRaven

I'm so hyped for that game, it was a great idea. Marketing to an audience who loves post-apocalyptic settings with things similar to zombies (I guess). I'm sure they've piqued many people's interest with the trailer.

Also, Speedy Blue Dude. The offer I sent someone earlier was accepted but if you're alright with waiting I can PM you a 100 point code in about a week since I'm getting these off Bing Rewards. Sorry :(

Yup. It was the smartest bit of marketing I've seen Sony do in a hell of a long time.

It's okay man, thanks for offering to help anyways. I'm going to the mall later Tuesday or Monday, so I'll just buy a 400 points card from Gamestop.

Did you guys know if you walk up to the register at Gamestop and ask them to sell you a 400 points code or 800 points code, they will?

That's why the comic is so much better. It's a totally different product with what I feel is much better writing. If you think the show is cruel then the comic is just a world of nightmares.
Shane is killed by Carl while hunting at the end of the first issue. Shane is looking like he's going to kill Rick at which point Carl shoots him in the neck.

I have to admit though, that's pretty anti-climatic. The way in the show was better but I haven't read the comics, so I'm just going by what you said.

I don't know who in here watches The Walking Dead, but good lord that was pathetic. Worst season finale I've seen in quite some time.

Just make sure to spoiler tag. On S3, Ep. 4 currently.

Fracas

#fuckonami
I don't know who in here watches The Walking Dead, but good lord that was pathetic. Worst season finale I've seen in quite some time.

Madness

Welp, count me as someone who can't stand the show now either. So disappointed. Whatevs, time to watch the GoT premiere I recorded.

Madness

RIP The Walking Dead.

I know right. I didn't want to get as negative but shit, I can't believe that's the way they ended this season.

Not really any huge spoiler, just an observation of the season:

16 episodes each an hour long to build up towards what? To be still at the prison, lose a few key people, and no conclusion?

The official OT is the best place to discuss the content of the episode, but damn, so disappointed.

Top Bottom