• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT15| Beta-tested, GAF approved

DeadNames

Banned
I know right. I didn't want to get as negative but shit, I can't believe that's the way they ended this season.

Not really any huge spoiler, just an observation of the season:

16 episodes each an hour long to build up towards what? To be still at the prison, lose a few key people, and no conclusion?

The official OT is the best place to discuss the content of the episode, but damn, so disappointed.

I know. I was wicked disappointed with this season in general. It was boring.

I wish they followed the comic more, would've made for a MUCH better show.

There exists a group so powerful, that they alone could decide the fate of HaloGAF members.

Don't test their power.

zBQFoAx.png

You guys may not like the choices they make for TWD's story, but the show is quality and the acting is top notch.

The character interactions are excellent. Infinity dropping Rockets at your feet with Ammo perks and spawning with Camo is not. Get your shit together scrubs.

Nothing great exists without its faults.
Even twinkies.

Madness

You guys may not like the choices they make for TWD's story, but the show is quality and the acting is top notch.

The character interactions are excellent. Infinity dropping Rockets at your feet with Ammo perks and spawning with Camo is not. Get your shit together scrubs.

Nothing great exists without its faults.
Even twinkies.

But it's not. If you are reading the OT for TWD right now, almost everyone who was a hardcore fan is dropping truth bombs on why this season blew in retrospect and why the season finale sucked. The actors are top notch, but without quality writing and dialogue it's wasted much like Natalie Portman in the Star Wars prequels.

This isn't much of an argument, for or against, but I appreciate the streaming, too bad twitch seems to not be that great on iOS.

Its just so incorrect I dont even need to argue with that statement. Really ranked/social split offers nothing? Get out of here with that garbage.

But it's not. If you are reading the OT for TWD right now, almost everyone who was a hardcore fan is dropping truth bombs on why this season blew in retrospect and why the season finale sucked. The actors are top notch, but without quality writing and dialogue it's wasted much like Natalie Portman in the Star Wars prequels.

Seems like a bunch of hipsters. The writing is fine, the acting is fine, the music is fine, the execution of scenes are fine. Obviously the show has its issues sometimes, but overall it's a great series. Not to mention, people don't know what to argue about. For example, look at the last thing you said in that thread and look at the responses to it. You've clearly been polluted.

Don't let the negativity of others sway your opinions when you watch a show, especially when those things you're complaining about are easy to defend. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Madness

Its just so incorrect I dont even need to argue with that statement. Really ranked/social split offers nothing? Get out of here with that garbage.

Ranked/social offers the best compromise. I wish they refined Halo 3's system rather then get rid of it altogether.

Team Slayer, Lone Wolves, Team Skirmish(Objective) Team Doubles, Multi Team, maybe Team Snipers are base ranked playlists.

Big Team Battle, Social Slayer, FFA Rumble, Social Skirmish(Objective) , Action Sack, Grifball, SWAT, Flood/Infection are unranked.

Social playlists will always be more popular, so you have to make ranked more welcoming. Calling it MLG, Pro, Hardcore will turn off a lot of players.

Now that's not ideal, and you could have potentially too many playlists, but that's where management comes in.

Seems like a bunch of hipsters. The writing is fine, the acting is fine, the music is fine, the execution of scenes are fine. Obviously the show has its issues sometimes, but overall it's a great series. Not to mention, people don't know what to argue about. For example, look at the last thing you said in that thread and look at the responses to it. You've clearly been polluted.

Don't let the negativity of others sway your opinions when you watch a show, especially when those things you're complaining about are easy to defend. Ain't nobody got time for that.

if you use the word hipsters to dismiss anyone's opinion you do a pretty good job of making your own dismissible

if you use the word hipsters to dismiss anyone's opinion you do a pretty good job of making your own dismissible

Is hipster offensive to you? Dismiss mine all you want lol, but the reason I said that was because it seems people are just hopping on the anti-TWD bandwagon to put the show down since it's the cool thing to do. Criticizing is one thing, but completely dismissing a show because of false perceptions and bias is another.

Listening to others' opinions is too mainstream for me.

lol, seriously. What does it even mean in that context?

hip·ster n. \ˈhip-stər\: a person I don't agree with

..cuz I'm obviously above other people's opinions

Top Bottom