• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT15| Beta-tested, GAF approved

Nebula

I'm playing BTB right now with a full game. Everyone is level one but that seems to be the only issue. Also some guy is on the phone asking if he can return his Halo 4. Wow.

Ghazi

hahahaha nice

image.php

I can't believe how awesome Halo is tonight. Even IS is tolerable since it only has loadouts.

Team Slayer Pro is up and you know what, if you took the movement changes, maps changes etc and applied them to this playlist it would rock. No PO, pure Halo.

Except for the sprint bullshit.

JHall

I can't believe how awesome Halo is tonight. Even IS is tolerable since it only has loadouts.

Team Slayer Pro is up and you know what, if you took the movement changes, maps changes etc and applied them to this playlist it would rock. No PO, pure Halo.

Except for the sprint bullshit.

Don't forget flinch and no-descoping.

Damn, I didn't see that, my mistake. Hope she feels much better and gets whatever help she needs. I remember she posted she was sad and wanted us to wish her a happy birthday.

Edit: Poland, I was only lurking then but I believed she mentioned she was having problems and that she'd like it if we could refer to her as 'she/her' from now on. I don't know her personally, but I respect her courage, her wishes and decision on how to live her life. That's why ever since I've joined, I've taken note of that fact.

I have felt the wrath of HaloGAF. You guys should lay off Dax. If this is where she comes for comfort I can put the controller down and help a friend. I mean we are ALL friends here right? Jokes aside, stop being fucking assholes to her.

I also don't know the history with the OT but if she was working hard on it while going through a tough time that may have bummed her out that she didn't get to do it. Like I said, I don't know who decides the OT or whatever but maybe the OP should reach out to her.

Ghazi

I also don't know the history with the OT but if she was working hard on it while going through a tough time that may have bummed her out that she didn't get to do it. Like I said, I don't know who decides the OT or whatever but maybe the OP should reach out to her.

She just got angry at Booties, I don't think that would be the best idea.

Good riddance to both of them. I come back from a psychiatric ward where I had admitted myself to make sure I wasn't suicidal, and I see comments like that? Sorry, I'm dealing with too much stress already.

I'll be doing more lurking than posting for this OT; not posting in a thread made by someone who doesn't respect me. I don't feel welcomed here.

heckfu

Banned
I have an idea, I think everyone should just drop it. It's getting way too off topic and someone on either side is going to get upset and we've already had two bannings because of it.

Let's all play it cool and talk about halo or sig or something.

Nebula

Halo 4 Server issues.

Pros:
BTB is now playable as a vehicle user. You don't get constantly bombarded by Plasma Grenades and Plasma Pistols.

Everyone has the same two loadouts. Making for a much fairer fight.

You can see how many guests are in the game at a glance, as they are the only players who are allowed coloured emblems.

Everyone is at level 1

Cons:
Mantis is a beast of a machine now.

The DMR is in one of the loadouts, and almost everyone picks it.

EDIT: Also I'd much rather OTs be like how Over did it. It's great to be able to read through it when you get bored, or remind yourself of times gone by.

Ramirez

Well, it was fun while it lasted Zero, and I don't know if you could hear me, but I couldn't hear you. I think my NAT got fucked when I moved everything back to my PC room.

all the playlists are gone now

edit: now they're back

Well, it was fun while it lasted Zero, and I don't know if you could hear me, but I couldn't hear you. I think my NAT got fucked when I moved everything back to my PC room.
yeah those were great games. I couldn't hear you except a little mic buzz now and again but we managed somehow

m23

Finally playing through The Witcher 2 (on Xbox). Good game, some wonky issues here and there and a lot of doors, but a good game.

Great game, loved it. Also presents a nice challenge in the growing number of easy games.

Tried to play Halo 4 tonight, didn't work and ended up playing Halo 3. Got demolished for the most part but it was fun.

Nebula

Oh dear, they seemed to have fixed the servers. Back to playing one game of Halo 4 and quitting I guess.

EDIT: Somehow they broke it even more. I'm just waiting for the match to start, and I'm stuck on the initial loadout camera for the base with the lifts on Exile.

Good Job Microsoft.

I played a little Reach anniversary tonight and I forgot how much they increased the player speed to after the TU. Its really good. Halo 4 is actually slower, they wouldn't need Sprint with those settings.

Dispatch extraction is a bowl of hot garbage.

I don't really like games that take the entire match to finish.. and that of one of them, along with the rest of CTF 5 caps.

Oh and for CTF another reason we should be able to drop the flag is so we CAN switch roles. It's not fair to be locked into one role for the duration of your life or flag cap. Playing with less skillful teammates when you have to pick up the flag before it returns while the other team has the flag usually turns out to be a snooze fest with "flag at home to score" settings.

Booties

Banned
Finally going to get that job @ Target?

Target was at the career fair I went to today, but I didn't have the courage to do more than steal a pen.

Good riddance to both of them. I come back from a psychiatric ward where I had admitted myself to make sure I wasn't suicidal, and I see comments like that? Sorry, I'm dealing with too much stress already.

I'll be doing more lurking than posting for this OT; not posting in a thread made by someone who doesn't respect me. I don't feel welcomed here.

Is this a call out? Feels like a call out.

Top Bottom