• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT15| Beta-tested, GAF approved

FYC

Banned
I just beat Halo 2!

Holy shit. Having now beaten CE and Reach, I have to say 2 is by far my favorite. Just... Everything about that campaign was excellent.

sz3vCqb.png

I played the multiplayer locally with my friends when I was a kid so I've already experienced that, probably about 10 - 20 hours worth. Onto Halo 3, ODST and finally 4.

Haha, hilarious. I guess they all wear jeans and blazers then. Love the pipe, he should have been on stage.

--

There already was a Classic map pack. Anniversary disc had them in Reach. Honestly, I hope there will one day be a super duper hyper advanced mechanism that will allow me to import map DLC from previous games into the current one. Seriously.

juices and trasher gone, the rest of halogaf stays

it's not fair friends. only the good die young

Good riddance to both of them. I come back from a psychiatric ward where I had admitted myself to make sure I wasn't suicidal, and I see comments like that? Sorry, I'm dealing with too much stress already.

I'll be doing more lurking than posting for this OT; not posting in a thread made by someone who doesn't respect me. I don't feel welcomed here.

akira28

I just beat Halo 2!

Holy shit. Having now beaten CE and Reach, I have to say 2 is by far my favorite. Just... Everything about that campaign was excellent.

CE is still my fave, but 2 was so good. I'll probably try H4 campaign in a year or so.

So I see it isn't just me, then. Halo is down.

kylej

Banned
Good riddance to both of them. I come back from a psychiatric ward to make sure I'm not suicidal, and I see comments like that? Sorry, I'm dealing with too much stress already.

I'll be doing more lurking than posting for this OT; not posting in a thread made by someone who doesn't respect me. I don't feel welcomed here.

uh you bring attention to yourself by repeatedly posting about your personal life. you can't control whether people will write something about you that you agree or disagree with, so if the latter has the potential to graveily agitate you, why read this stupid video game thread? it feels more like you're continually asking for sympathy from people here, when the best thing would be to step away and get more professional help.

uh you bring attention to yourself by repeatedly posting about your personal life. you can't control whether people will write something about you that you agree or disagree with, so if the latter has the potential to graveily agitate you, why read this stupid video game thread? it feels more like you're continually asking for sympathy from people here, when the best thing would be to step away and get more professional help.

Going through life I'd say it's more than ok to speak up about problems and issues you might be having on a forum where you have spent many years on and made several friends.

Reaching out for support/help/whatever really doesn't need to be as big a deal as it seemingly is to you.

You don't have to read the posts. If people want to respond negatively towards them, that's their own problem.

willow ve

This playlist is currently unavailable. Please try another playlist.

Why Halo? Why?!?!?!

---

Due to all the server errors - the high today was 42K people. This is what happens when shit is broken.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Lol @ gaming side Bungie thread:
bungiereveal.jpg
Holy shit that's hilarious.

Professional help may prescribe building a support system, and can't magically create one either. If this is one of the only support systems you have, or one that's important, I see no reason why someone should discourage him from utilizing it, even if it may not be related to video games but perhaps something more important. Maybe now though he figures it may not be the greatest place to go for support because of those reasons you listed.

Top Bottom