• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT15| Beta-tested, GAF approved

Omni

Hey guys, whats goi...

pat-bailout2.gif

Hahaha. The full film clip to that is amazing. I <3 Foo Fighters

Oh don't get me wrong, a lot of the stuff they post is nonsense (like this dude's opinion on Halo 5's direction.. "fighting ODST's" etc) lol

Regarding Tomb Raider, yeah.. I'll be doing the same. Hopefully there's a special discount or some slick sale that won't be too long after its release. The only reason I bought Dead Space 3 on launch was for Amazon's $20 gift card they give you, so here's to hoping for something similar :b

I've been bored lately, and happened upon the new Tomb Raider. It actually looks quite interesting, though I've never played any of the previous ones.
Lara Croft's voice actor is terribad, though.

Gonna be giving some stuffs away. I posted this a little while ago, just not sure of which method I should use for the giveaway.

3 of 3 unopened Halo 3 launch EGM magazines.
Halo 3 OXM unopened
First Halo 3 EGM Mag, opened but in fine shape.

Need ideas for how I should do this.

TheOddOne

LOL at people playing the victim. If you are going to say shit, don't be surprised how people react and at least stand by your shit.

Fotos

Gonna be giving some stuffs away. I posted this a little while ago, just not sure of which method I should use for the giveaway.

3 of 3 unopened Halo 3 launch EGM magazines.
Halo 3 OXM unopened
First Halo 3 EGM Mag, opened but in fine shape.

Need ideas for how I should do this.

Just ask a question or something. Are you gonna give this away tonight?

Booties

Banned
Ok I just caught p in the thread from this afternoon and I got some questions.

1. Heckfu is such a bitch for doing that video.

2. Who is Kevin Franklin?

3. Who is bravo?

4. Why doesn't Jhferryy shut up already? its been like 5 pages of his shit now.

5. 9/11 was an inside job.

6. Turtle beach is p legit.

3. Who is bravo?

Hey, don't you like have someone else's OP to steal? Oh nm, nothing to see here.

heckfu

Banned

3. Who is bravo?

Number 1!!!

Fotos

All HaloGAF arguments should be settled with a 1v1 Dominion match. Boltshot primary Needler secondary, 200% speed and gravity, Jetpack, 5 points for Ordnance.

TheOddOne

All HaloGAF arguments should be settled with a 1v1 Dominion match. Boltshot primary Needler secondary, 200% speed and gravity, Jetpack, 5 points for Ordnance.
I am disgusted, but at the same time I still want to see this. I am a bad person, but at least I'm not Elzar. Thank, god.

Woah. Please elaborate.

Designer of what?

Now you want me to talk?

Perhaps everyone could have just left it alone 3 pages ago when I tried to just let it go. Clearly there are people here who felt as I did.

Then again, what GAF is becoming is a place where some people can post whatever they want however once someone less popular posts something you don't like suddenly everyone gets all Dr. Phil in here.

For example, when I got banned you posted this:
She's a chop stick not a hooker.

I'm referring to a really fucked up and racist tweet towards BS angel a few weeks ago. That other guy is just any angry piece of shit.

Ever get reported? No. Ever get banned?

This guy, who I guess ratted me out instead of just shooting me a PM saying he was offended ( I would have gladly taken it down) is actually banned himself so I guess his high horse wasn't so high.

If someone hasn't already PMed a mod about that hooker comment, I'll gladly do it.

We don't tolerate that shit here.

Now, I am not saying my prior post was not in bad taste. It was. So I got banned and that was that. The point is, its so toxic in here because we make it this way. Then even when people try to diffuse it, they are backing off, right? We egg them on until they slip up then 10 people quote it to get the person banned.

Except we don't do that for everyone...

So for the last time, why don't we just drop it.

heckfu

Banned
Lol at people getting upset because people are arguing.

Let the arguments be had and then they'll go away, we don't need every person not involved jumping in talking about how the ACT of arguing is bad.

yo this shiz needs to end. lets settle this with a pin off. stick as many pins in your dicks as possible. first one to quit loses the right to post. get the livestream ready someone, internet sensation incoming.

Sai-kun

Banned
FFA has a no radar variant. But with the size of the maps and sprint being universal it feels like you never really catch anyone for an assassination. And to add insult to injury they have to be five AIRBORNE assassinations. Both players have to be in the act of jumping (or jetpacking).

Double kill with a pulse grenade... also feels like it needs to be boosted.

It's not particularly easy, but it doesn't have to be 5 in one game. It's just 5 total on the Majestic Maps. Just look for jetpackers and people not paying attention. Also, people on ramps/stairs love to jump around and shit to get away so be mindful of that.

Fotos

yo this shiz needs to end. lets settle this with a pin off. stick as many pins in your dicks as possible. first one to quit loses the right to post. get the livestream ready someone, internet sensation incoming.

Fabalon said:

This is the official HaloGAF rule now

As everyone seems to be fighting I will use this as an opportunity to air my grievances with an individual who has been a thorn in my side for far too long.

I hate you sotto.

Nebula

Late night HaloGAF (Early morning for me) is bad. Think I'll avoid it.

Also we had some great games yesterday afternoon Elzar and I played with those guys for a bit longer afterwards. FFA DLC is awesome when you're playing with people. General laughs all round.

Also Booties, not sure if Waffle Recycles is your friend but I played with him in doubles yesterday and he's a good guy, and a good player. Thanks for giving me the chance to meet people who play Halo 4 often :)

I bit the bullet and bought the new maps. No regrets. Let's hope the next map pack is just as great.

OT but this got me thinking.. Microsoft needs a game like Smash that has both Microsoft characters, some third party characters and some brand new characters that have some backstory in the game which can then be fleshed out into full games. Then, Microsoft may have some first party exclusives!

Nintendo brings characters back from the dead and makes new games with them (Pit). It can be done.

Hay.
Low.

Top Bottom