• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT16| Oh Bungie, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuchsdh

Stay safe man. I'm hearing one suspect is dead, while the other is still at large. He's armed and dangerous. Be careful.

Turns out they are apparently radical Islamic terrorists from Chechnya, who had been living and studying here.

Only posting this so Boston HaloGAF can be on the lookout.

bingxodceampa5q.jpg

Dammit. This is depressing. Terrorists (or suspected terrorists) should not be four years younger than me. I am officially old (then again I got kicked in the gut when I realized reviewing submissions for a teen lit mag, 8th graders were born in 1999 now. Goddamn.) Stay safe guys.

Also, Devo's read of the sorority letter is pretty great.

OK - just catching up on this shit since I was sleeping. Stay inside you guys. Holy crap.

"He ran over his brother in the initial standoff (who had an IED strapped to his chest) and police have found more explosive devices in that area/in the city" - the fuck, man?

kylej

Banned

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
How are the ARs' damage set? Is the UNSC AR the most damage? I know the suppressor does pretty damn well up close, maybe the Storm is similar?

willow ve

You can take down shields pretty quickly with it, but that's it.
I'll use storm rifle when I find it on maps, but I don't waste a loadout spot on it.

In other news, love the avatar change from last night. Ha.

- on the serious stuff , can we get phone devs to disable video recording in portrait mode?

Some chubby nerd from Boston on the news talking abou how it's like call of duty mw2 with Russians in the suburbs and the US military coming in to save the day.

So guys... Halo 2 Anniversary with muliplayer in tact. or Halo 3 Steam. Pick one (If Halo 3 Steam, Halo 2 and Halo CE don't get steam releases

Team Halo 3 Steam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom