• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT16| Oh Bungie, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn it guys, what have I done. :|

j1PlzZ78UDFTa.png

jDLLBdHFdJqwB.png

STOP IT GAF! Most of the times my ads are normally just for PC/Tablet and sometimes for random stuff like termites.

kylej

Banned
haha wow those ads are getting to the point these days. i remember when it was just evony showing a picture of a chick with big boobs. now i'm one click away from a roman orgy. nice

DeadNames

Banned
Is anyone on Halo right now? I might get on in a few if others are on.

Warning: I haven't played in over a week so I'm babby scrub mode and my mic doesn't work. I think my brother has broken well over three now.

m23

Is anyone on Halo right now? I might get on in a few if others are on.

Warning: I haven't played in over a week so I'm babby scrub mode and my mic doesn't work. I think my brother has broken well over three now.

I'm on, send a message to gt: Munish Thiara

Pretty random but, I just got a new puppy and I am having the hardest time in the world teaching him how to use the restroom properly. :/

He refuses to go when I take him outside and wait there for 20 minutes and then 5 minutes later he goes inside.

Don't know how I'm supposed to teach him.

Also, no HaloGAF game night tonight in Halo 4?

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
Pretty random but, I just got a new puppy and I am having the hardest time in the world teaching him how to use the restroom properly. :/

He refuses to go when I take him outside and wait there for 20 minutes and then 5 minutes later he goes inside.

Try showing him what to do, by crawling outside and doing your business, and see if he mimics you.

Or, if that doesn't work, give him treats every time he takes a dump outside and spray him with water/pepper spray whenever he does it inside.

m23

It's tough at first. Just take him out a few times a day, give him a treat whenever he does it outside. That's what I did and now he lets me know when he has to go.

Dogs>>>>>>>>>>cats

Omni

Try showing him what to do, by crawling outside and doing your business, and see if he mimics you.
It helps to do it in public too. Just so he can see the positive facial expressions from the people watching.

It's all about that positive reinforcement.

Ramirez

Buy him a dog house and put his ass outside where he belongs.

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
It helps to do it in public too. Just so he can see the positive facial expressions from the people watching.

It's all about that positive reinforcement.

Exactly.

Oh, and you might want to put on a dog costume for this. Try and find one with holes in strategic places so you can freely do your business.

Obscured

The way that people try to give feedback to 343 here, don't encourage your puppy in the same fashion, it will not be effective.

In general with animals, patience, consistency and routine is key (IANAV)

Booshka

played some drunk as fuck Team Throwdown on a Silver account earlier, did ok. played pretty much with just muscle memory and experience and was still better than most players in the game.

dat skill ceiling/trueskill

still drunk btw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom