• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT16| Oh Bungie, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just when you thought Settler couldn't be more terrible. Oddball...

For as much they have done to improve things, they keep adding shit shit in.
Seems like the updates are divided between improving what they can and trolling players. Settler is amazingly bad and any one of us could have made a better map.

Just scratched my balls.

image.php

Madness

Bars bro

Clubs are just terrible

Got dragged to this shit. Music was bumping but it's packed by a bunch of 18-20 year olds. Met some guys who are younger brothers of a few friends, trying to buy me doubles and triples, I can't drink like that anymore either.

Never going to a club again. Sports bar and pub/lounge only.

Eh, downtown Vancouver, it was fun when I was 20 and could get shitfaced regularly and have fun. Now I can't keep up with these youngsters.

Shit, I'm 21 and I already feel too old for clubs. It's all 16 - 18 year olds where I'm at. :lol

So I just get shit-faced at bars and other places instead.

Pop

Shit, I'm 21 and I already feel too old for clubs. It's all 16 - 18 year olds where I'm at. :lol

So I just get shit-faced at bars and other places instead.

Same situation here. Clubs filled with 18-21 yr olds, packed to the max. Never really been my thing anyway.

I spend my time at bars or wherever else, avoiding clubs.

Striker

Can we all agree that the Mantis was probably the worst addition to the Halo vehicle set?
Along with the fuel rod Banshee, yes.

What is even going on with the Objective playlist.

All I want is a ay to play Haven Oddball whenever I want to.
I haven't seen Oddball in Simplex for Throwdown, but I'm sure it can't be any more awful as Adrift, Abandon, Complex, Settler (lol), or whatever else they throw Oddball into... 6v6 is just another why? moment.

Half of the maps are BTB maps...

list
I can't make a comment on the Castle maps since I haven't played them. I'm not sure why you still write that Ragnarok is large enough for 16 players. With sprint/mobility/DMR, it hits max players at 12, although 10 has been fairly back and forth for quick combat. Exile, Vortex, and Longbow are Dominion based, but I only look at Longbow positively, and not the other two (16 is too many for Exile, Vortex has no flow or identity, it's a mess). Wreckage is like Vortex, just smaller. Settler is also not large. It's getting jammed down your throat if you attempt to play the CTF playlist. Sometimes two since there's also Infinity CTF.

These maps as a whole don't really spark much intrigue for their Halo 5 suite.

Maybe it's because I live in New Orleans, but these clubs are absolutely fucking insane. You're guaranteed to have a good time if you're 18-late 20's. Never went to club that wasn't in this city so maybe I'm spoiled.

Mandingo is Emile.
Ron Jeremy plays a Hunter.
Holly Michaels is Young Halsey.

"What did you do to my armor?"
*jorge's suit is covered in cameras, strap-ons and a sybian*
"Just made some... adjustments."

DeadNames

Banned
there's not much to do in Maine when it comes to the night life. but there are bars on bars. they're EVERYWHERE in downtown Portland.

Wtf. Speedy your 16. Your parents know you pull the guts outta yourself regularly like every other male on the planet.

Google Chrome, Ctrl + Shift + N for incognito browsing, no history etc if your really worried about them catching you.

Anyone down for some Halo 4 in like 20-30 mins?

Havok

Just got killed by the rocket ordnance on Ragnarok...
"That just shows how real everything is in multiplayer....no, that probably won't be changed."

That subject on the podcast was really frustrating. Watching pros at AGL call in their ordnance which in many cases dropped their shields to half, then seeing them sprint into fights afterward not realizing they were almost dead didn't make me think "Oh wow, what an incredibly cohesive piece of canon they've crafted, I feel more immersed than ever," but "Boy, that's one shitty mechanic."

m23

Any regular here plan on getting Last of Us? I have a $20 off preorder code, only works for a Canadian retailer by the way.

gAg CruSh3r

Ugh! Good work other team, using camo and snipers the whole damn time; that's true skills right there -.-... Camping camo and jet shit needs to be taken out of the damn game... I'm done playing for today.. I'm going to play some Fallout 3.

Omni

Ugh! Good work other team, using camo and snipers the whole damn time; that's true skills right there -.-... Camping camo and jet shit needs to be taken out of the damn game... I'm done playing for today.. I'm going to play some Fallout 3.
What are you talking about?

Camo is perfectly balanced. Everyone has access to it at spawn and as soon as they fire, they're completely visible. If it's that much of a problem, just call in an Binary Rifle. You sound like a scrub kid

gAg CruSh3r

What are you talking about?

Camo is perfectly balanced. Everyone has access to it at spawn and as soon as they fire, they're completely visible. If it's that much of a problem, just call in an Binary Rifle. You sound like a scrub kid

With my K/D at 1.21? I would not call myself a scrub at least. Besides its hard to see that shit until they hit you with a sniper. It slows down the game because all they do is camp around the map. I should not need to use camo to counteract camo.

Ghazi

With my K/D at 1.21? I would not call myself a scrub at least. Besides its hard to see that shit until they hit you with a sniper. It slows down the game because all they do is camp around the map. I should not need to use camo to counteract camo.

Sarcasm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom