• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT16| Oh Bungie, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai__

Wasn't there a guy here, who made a remake of Guardian on Forge Island? Has he finished his remake? If so, could somebody tell me his GT or post the link to the map?

Thanks in advance.

On the flipside I can play Illmatic so loud that my windows start to shake while walking around nude and cooking chili so it's not all bad.

If we ever lived on the same floor the resonance would probably kill everyone else in the building. Good show, sir.

kylej
chilled, naked, uncooperative
(Today, 3:43 PM)

So I could get the head, legs and waist off. I can't get the arms off though. Any help?

DSC_7488_zpsf0ccf9b2.jpg

DSC_7489_zps34c947d9.jpg:original

For reference, see how the legs are attached, maybe its how the arms are?

DSC_7486_zps98d212ff.jpg:original

Also, these are reference pics for me to paint and plan, that's why I have the gun in it, etc.

When I pull on the arm, it really feels like I'm going to break something...

SPARTAN OPS LOBBY:
>Hairy Call - 13 Players
>Rally Point - 10 Players
>Random Transport - 3 Players
>The Chase - 12 Players
>The Didact's Gift - 12 Players
wretched netcode, bad story, overall mediocre gameplay. Those numbers are fitting.

...and holy shit at the WonderCon footage of Pacific Rim. Praise jeebus, I'll be there day one.

Wait til you graduate and have a mortgage and a job all sorts of fun stuff to pay. My only friends these days are HGS and my TV.
Ack, I'm not looking forward to the day I'm independent from my parents. I'm already preparing myself by getting a job and no longer relying on my parents for money, like my parents are willing to give me money and buy me whatever I want, but I don't want to rely on them anymore. I want to slowly get ready to provide for myself. I'm not having much fun considering my job nets me like $70-$150 a week, but It offers a nice sense of acomplishment.

I really need to start saving up for college when I move inton a dorm.

Growing up sucks. :(

So I could get the head, legs and waist off. I can't get the arms off though. Any help?

DSC_7488_zpsf0ccf9b2.jpg

DSC_7489_zps34c947d9.jpg:original

For reference, see how the legs are attached, maybe its how the arms are?

DSC_7486_zps98d212ff.jpg:original

Also, these are reference pics for me to paint and plan, that's why I have the gun in it, etc.

When I pull on the arm, it really feels like I'm going to break something...
I've no advice to offer on the subject, but there's a creepiness to seeing the limbs stand on their own like that.
I like said creepiness.

Obscured

Also loved Standoff. Can you imagine it in Halo 4 though? Head through the middle to get erased by DMR pingers crouching on the far outskirts of the map with Camo activated. Rockets might spawn at left rock or it might be a Needler. Three players crouching in the base watching the flag with Promethean Vision until their Ordnance meter is filled. Players rolling snipers and Fuel Rod Guns in their killstreaks. Making it rain with plasma nades while the red beam of a Binary Rifle scans over the battlefield looking for a someone silly enough to move.

Hopefully Halo 5 ditches personal ordnance and AA's.

This sounds like the elevator pitch for the chapter or scene a pretty decent book or movie.

I also really enjoyed standoff, though frequently ended on the bad side of a team running dual warthogs and holding laser. Never understood why people didn't go in the based and get power drain or stickies. Or why the game loved spawning you outside in the direct path of the warthogs.

kylej

Banned
Ack, I'm not looking forward to the day I'm independent from my parents. I'm already preparing myself by getting a job and no longer relying on my parents for money, like my parents are willing to give me money and buy me whatever I want, but I don't want to rely on them anymore. I want to slowly get ready to provide for myself. I'm not having much fun considering my job nets me like $70-$150 a week, but It offers a nice sense of acomplishment.

$150 a week is good money for a high school job. Nothing wrong with working and going to school son. You've already got more responsibilities than half of HaloGAF.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
I worked from 16 on. Restaurants at first, then the campus dining center in college. Helps to have some extra cash on hand, especially when your passion is gaming (and beer).

If you can work in school you should do so, just don't let it affect your grades.

G17

Just got Daybreak on Team Infinity slayer 4v4, with banshees, ghosts and all. Why is this even in the playlist?

Fracas

#fuckonami

You're doing just fine, dude.

Del Toro gets my vote for a Halo movie. Ron Perlman as Chief, Idris Elba as Johnson, Danielle Sharp as Cortana, Palmer gets run through by an Elite sword at the beginning of the movie.

Fuchsdh

I think we can all agree Pacific Rim is the ultimate focus-grouped cynical blockbuster that we've ever seen. It's a shambling mess of grafted pieces of other media.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom