• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT16| Oh Bungie, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.
getting on to join my fellow dingleblainers

og halogaf 4 lyfe

EDIT: I remember a bunch of people complaining about how Cortana/Chief suddenly knew to call the Didact by name even though nobody said it. Listen close during the Didact reveal cutscene. Following "So fades the great harvest of my betrayal," Jul shouts "Didact!"

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I played typing of the dead today for dreamcast for the first time. Holy shit what an awesome game.

Fuchsdh

getting on to join my fellow dingleblainers

og halogaf 4 lyfe

EDIT: I remember a bunch of people complaining about how Cortana/Chief suddenly knew to call the Didact by name even though nobody said it. Listen close during the Didact reveal cutscene. Following "So fades the great harvest of my betrayal," Jul shouts "Didact!"

Yeah, it's easy to miss though.

You're not online, liar.

Madness

Hmm, don't know how well CSR works. I'm with randoms who have a way lower CSR than me, and yet we just got matched up with some 45+ team in SWAT and they just shat over us on Shutout.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
i just bought a house. never been such a wreck signing my name to something.
its fucking killer though

heckfu

Banned
i just bought a house. never been such a wreck signing my name to something.
its fucking killer though

welcome to the club! mortgages suck, but it's just like brushing your teeth man - it's just something that happens and comes and goes.

Fuchsdh

welcome to the club! mortgages suck, but it's just like brushing your teeth man - it's just something that happens and comes and goes.

People my age around here who want to live in the "cool" parts of town pay $2100+ a month on housing--even around here, that's a good chunk of your mortgage right there. Never understood why people would essentially throw that kind of money away.

heckfu

Banned
People my age around here who want to live in the "cool" parts of town pay $2100+ a month on housing--even around here, that's a good chunk of your mortgage right there. Never understood why people would essentially throw that kind of money away.

it's an investment man! i'm not going to disclose my funds here but i'm already starting a ton of work on my house to boost the property value when I sell.

Madness

Then I pray for you to never play COD.

Oh I know how bad it is in games like modern warfare etc. Imagine joining a game where someone is in the air with an AC-130 etc. I'm just saying, I thought they said they fixed it in Halo.

I used to think JiP was needed to counteract the quitters, especially when you'd be down in ranked team Slayer etc. But the way it's used and implemented in Halo 4, has turned me off it forever. I'd rather wait 3 minutes for a match that is fair, than be put on a losing team minutes from the match ending.

Fuchsdh

it's an investment man! i'm not going to disclose my funds here but i'm already starting a ton of work on my house to boost the property value when I sell.

Haha no that's my point. A house theoretically has some value behind not, aside from just having a stable place to settle. You're putting those payments into getting something. If your rent is so damn much I figure a house is a much better place to put that cash.

I love bourbon, but I don't like bourbon and coke. Canadian whiskey and coke is good, but bourbon is for Old Fashioned's, or just rocks.

LOOK AT MY OPINIONS

Im a vodka man now. Vodka is amazing with the whole no hangovers thing.

Shame on you
clear-alcohol.gif

Hmm, don't know how well CSR works. I'm with randoms who have a way lower CSR than me, and yet we just got matched up with some 45+ team in SWAT and they just shat over us on Shutout.
CSR doesn't match you with similar or greater skilled players bro. If you didn't know already.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)

this house is located on the major inlet to a great fishing lake. i can fly fish 40' off my back deck for 4-8lbs trout! the land alone makes this a no brainer investment

Fracas

#fuckonami
Man, I was about to get on H4 to join you guys - I forgot about the 38 mb patch. My home internet is shit, so uh it might take a while.

fuuuu

Oh I know how bad it is in games like modern warfare etc. Imagine joining a game where someone is in the air with an AC-130 etc. I'm just saying, I thought they said they fixed it in Halo.

I used to think JiP was needed to counteract the quitters, especially when you'd be down in ranked team Slayer etc. But the way it's used and implemented in Halo 4, has turned me off it forever. I'd rather wait 3 minutes for a match that is fair, than be put on a losing team minutes from the match ending.

JiP is for that propose but Halo 4 system dont punish you to quit in any form or even a big reward you if you complete the match like Reach, people who are losing at the very minutes of the match can leave without being punished at all.

Madness

Damn just played a flood match where I got a running riot as the spartan... Won the round too. Must've been host.

Edit: Not a brag. Just saying, I've never played Flood like that where I actively hunt them down as if I'm the flood. Would've got Rampage if the game didn't end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom