• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT16| Oh Bungie, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duji

Ehhhh, both suck. I HATED DMR battles in Reach on big maps because it was just both of you alternating taking a shot and descoping the enemy, then him/her taking a shot and descoping you until someone died. My reticle is on my damn helmet visor, why is it zooming out when hit?

Those battles would be much more interesting if only the game had so much less aim assist. Putting the blame on the descoping mechanic is pretty dumb if you ask me.

Seriously, why that gif. Not everything has to be a gif reply.

tumblr_lh5i99zUis1qzw1g3o1_500.gif

Halo 3 customs again on Sunday, Louis? (Or is it Louie?)

Also Xand begged me to play some H4 with him today, and I was like....

I'm still convinced Xand only says he likes Halo 4 is because of that event he went to last year. Now, he's just ashamed to tell us his true feelings, because he was getting a hard on for the game before release.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
I'm working on the review tonight for a bit but should be on Halo 4 around 11 or 1130 CST. Anyone be on around then? Ill play for a few hours.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Come on let that weak ass drama die. Leave it on twitter please.

Testing stuff after this Miami-Chicago slug fest.

CyReN

Come on let that weak ass drama die. Leave it on twitter please.

Testing stuff after this Miami-Chicago slug fest.

Both sides are still fighting over the next spot on the podcast so tensions are still at a all time high.

and dammmnnnn

MohammedShove_original.gif

kylej

Banned
keep us up to date on the latest happenings of Go Beyond Entertainment and Halo 4 tournaments it is extremely riveting stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom