• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT16| Oh Bungie, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.
185 Days

mAX2x2K.png
Beats never. Which is what I was expecting.

kylej

Banned
just tried finding a big team game by myself. first game in 3 or 4 months. other team has 6 people gone out of 8, my team has two sets of guests.

343 industries.

kylej

Banned
after 1 minute on blackscreen, game starts and it's a giant forge world map in a field.

gamertag "Josue Santos" is screaming into his microphone

343 industries

kylej

Banned
after 1 minute of playing, more people are leaving and I am now back on an indefinite black screen. the other team appears to have gained more guests.

343 industries

kylej

Banned
I would play reach but that would require getting off the sofa which is very difficult for me right now

also I don't have juices to play unlimited slayer

kylej

Banned
conc rifle is in this game? why'd they bring that over and not propipe?

also I'm pretty sure speedybluedude is a tunavi alt

Madness

It's amazing how much of a difference the red X on death makes...

It's sad though, my highest CSR is swat, followed by flood and action sack and then castle. My cousin no longer plays so doubles is out and throwdown requires a solid team. I can't play infinity without getting irritated.

willow ve

Got too frustrated with the CTF playlist tonight. Actually turned off Halo to watch this Heat v Bulls game. First Halo loses out to NBA 2k13 - now they're losing out the actual playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom