• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT16| Oh Bungie, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 80% to go!

Gatdammit

rm1011-you-snooze-you-lose.jpg

Booshka

GG's on Reach MLG, still the best playlist on Reach by far.

I got carried, but it's k.

Invite for Halo 4 if any of you are playing.

GT Booshka

EDIT: 38 MB patch, might be a while.

RE-EDIT: Never mind, it's 38 MB.

Speedy why are you using Wahrer's avatar on the sega forums. That's weird bro.

I liked it :p I feel like it works well with my basically trolling there now. I really could care less about those forums now. I liked it for the first month or so, after that it became horrible. Only forum I actively browse and like now is NeoGAF.

What if something like this was how Halo released maps? I would love for limited time offers or selling single maps for $2 instead of the typical rip offs we get from microtransactions.

Feels like another thing Halo could use from Gears (ie: pressing button to see weapon locations and notes of interest).

yes this is how it should be. buy the maps and get to play them early, or just wait x amount of time and get them free.

I'd still buy the maps.

What if something like this was how Halo released maps? I would love for limited time offers or selling single maps for $2 instead of the typical rip offs we get from microtransactions.

Feels like another thing Halo could use from Gears (ie: pressing button to see weapon locations and notes of interest).

On May 15, the Dreadnought OverRun map for Gears of War: Judgment will be free for a limited time. On May 29, two weeks following its release, Dreadnought will cost $2 (160 Microsoft Points). If you're still playing Judgment's excellent multiplayer,be sure to grab Dreadnought as soon as possible.

If you're still playing Judgment's excellent multiplayer,

If you're still playing Judgment's

pretty much this

I don't own the house we're in but one of the pluses of a house are yards, a drinking porch and the noise factor late at night.

Also currently ripping apart my xbox to fix the disc drive.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Looks like my home connection's not going to work with Halo 4. Played 5 or so games, all of them had crippling lag. Kind of surprised; even though my connection is bad, Reach played quite well with it.

better than grindr

im 17 and wat is this

Does anyone want to adopt my Forge map Archangel? It's turning out like butt so far, 8v8. Sort of like Hang 'Em High meets Turf meets Timberland meets Dangercanyon. Symmetrical, square-rectangular map with 4 bases and loads of trees and catwalks. I'm not a good enough forger to do it justice.

Redford

aka Cabbie
Re: Bulletin

So the Light Rifle only gets a rof buff for scoping? But that part is already fine... I was hoping for faster projectile speed or reduced flinch. That's the stuff that makes it a pain in the butt.

Indeed. I liked that Onyx map. 3 v 3 CTF was actually a lot of fun.

Re: Bulletin

So the Light Rifle only gets a rof buff for scoping? But that part is already fine... I was hoping for faster projectile speed or reduced flinch. That's the stuff that makes it a pain in the butt.

The distance at where the reticule turns red is also being changed. It will be equal to the DMR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom