• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT16| Oh Bungie, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.
X7K47yl.gif

Courtesy of reddit, who for once was right

It should read "yoga pants season" and "shorts season".

Ghazi

So 5 years from now all HaloGAF will be remembered for is Henery's post, Yoga Pants, and Bugs Bunny... not Halo

I'm alright with this.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
So 5 years from now all HaloGAF will be remembered for is Henery's post, Yoga Pants, and Bugs Bunny... not Halo

I'm alright with this.

Anyone that's been a member of HaloGAF for longer than five or six years will remember this place for much greater things than the shit that's gone down in the past twelve months.

Ghazi

Anyone that's been a member of HaloGAF for longer than five or six years will remember this place for much greater things than the shit that's gone down in the past twelve months.

Halo 5 to be more controversial than 4 confirmed?

edit: lol that devin thing was hilarious.

MormaPope

Banned
This probably isn't a full list (they occasionally make changes that don't get mentioned), but here goes:

- CSR added.
- Castle maps released, are integrated into various playlists.
- Castle Team DLC goes up, 6v6.
- Multi-Team goes up, 6 teams of 2.
- Rumble Pit replaces Community Forge FFA.
- Team Objective transitions to 6v6, the world wonders how these decisions get made.
- Extraction is cut and moved into Team Objective.

Thank Christ. I love Halo 4 multiplayer, but I usually play with randoms only and the teams I get put on borderline ruin the entire experience for me. Randoms getting 10 kills-24 deaths in infinity slayer basically make it so anyone not running out to get slaughtered has to pull miracles out of their own ass.

Karl2177

Haven't visited these threads in a while, what's with Bugs Bunny?

Also, is the majestic map pack any good?

I think the children like them Looney Tunes.

Crimson Maps - not sure if there has been a worse map pack in all of Halo
Majestic Maps - pretty good, all of the maps have a couple of flaws, but they're fairly minor
Castle Maps - unreleased yet, but oh god why more btb?

Props to your avie. Never would have thought to use an AW unit for an avatar.

Also to anyone that knows, what is the font that Halo 4 uses? You know, the annoying all-caps one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom