• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT16| Oh Bungie, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tunavi

Banned
Zoojoo posting dumb ass meme pics = spam
Wahrer posting his own creative content =/= spam.

I'm gonna vouch for him because all those graphics are not just something you throw together without investing time and effort.
Its not low quality content, I just don't see the point. Portfolio content would be better in a blog.

Eh, there's not much going on in this thread these days anyway.

Gui_PT

Played one match. 29-6
Good enough for me.

Still need the co-op achievement

Anyone want to have a go at it this weekend?

Fracas

#fuckonami
I am but I think you de-friended me after trying to sell those codes on here lol.

What's your tag? I had to defriend a few people awhile back

edit: oh wait yeah I think I did unfriend you; I kept thinking your tag was still Fabalon. Add me again if you want, my GT's same as GAF username

Hey dudes,

My friends and I were discussing the game yesterday while suffering some lag ridden games and this question came up:

Why doesn't Halo 4 have Dedicated servers?

Is there a competitive reason? or is it purely financial?

Thanks.

Halo, the only game thats peer-to-peer and yet, they can still manage to cut a game like H2 so it isnt playable on Live. Isnt Xbox Live wonderful?

Competitive Halo is not really fun to watch.

Haven everywhere...

No it isnt. MLG back in the day always had the same gametypes on the same 2-3 maps all the time. It was a fucking bore to watch.

Korosenai

I could watch MLG Halo 2 and 3 all day. Even Reach was tolerable. AGL today was pretty boring though. Tuned in on a CTF Adrift match that lasted for 25 minutes then turned it off.

Conor 419

Banned
Been playing this game way more thanks to CSR, still a bit gutted it's not in game but at least I've been (seemingly) been getting more balanced matches. I can't help but notice that maps like Perdition, Daybreak, Skyline and Monolith are way way better than what came before, it's just so nice to see aspects of Daybreak such as the fauna really bringing the map to life, the texture of the ground is much nicer, as the default texture for the ground they have in maps like Ragnarok and Forge Island is super ugly. I honestly feel with a slight bit of extra playlist refinement, and a second chance given to the game through an influx of players by introducing F2P, this game could get back on its feet.

Edit - You guys are playing Halo 4? I might join if kl.

Shadders

Have any of you folks watched Space Janitors? I'm only on episode 2 and so far the highlight is the Stormtrooper-Spartan hybrids:

Wnbf1Ju.png

Havok

King of the Hill and Oddball with 12 people is awful.

The player count being upped for Team Objective continues to mystify and baffle.

Nowise10

Im not the one to vent his anger out but

Fuck Halo 4 matchmaking and its fucking shit gameplay, I've never been so frustrated with a game since this one time on Reach in big team battle. Im so sick of it all but yet I keep going back right fucking to it.

Im not the one to vent his anger out but

Fuck Halo 4 matchmaking and its fucking shit gameplay, I've never been so frustrated with a game since this one time on Reach in big team battle. Im so sick of it all but yet I keep going back right fucking to it.

Uhh... aren't half your posts here defending 343 and Halo 4? Change of heart?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom